TM/TEN CLUB still reviewing Orders!!!!!

Just spoke to Ten Club/TM C/S and many orders have not been reviewed yet.
So not denied or granted. Contacting Ten Club rep to see what yo do.
This seems very unfair if we were never considered for tickets.
Please help Ten Club

E Rutherford, 2006
MSG I & II 2008
EV United Palace 2008
Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
EV Beacon 2011
Wrigley 2013, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, SD, LA 1 & 2
2014 Detroit, Moline, St. Paul & Milwaukee
Ed Sullivan Theater/Central Park 2015
2016 FTL, Miami, Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway 1
RRHOF 2017
2018 Seattle I & @, Missoula, Boston I & II
2022 Apollo, MSG, Camden, Nashville & St. Louis
2023 St. Paul 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

Comments

• Can they please re-consider the email they sent to me declining Baltimore Reserved as my 2nd priority?  It appears nobody was awarded with this categorization, but I am a good fan and have been going to shows since 1993. 
    My favorite color is green.
    I'm training for a marathon, currently.
    My favorite book is The Great & Secret Show, by Clive Barker.
    I quit fast food in 2003.
    My least favorite song is My Heart Will Go On - so much so that I never saw, nor will ever see, the movie Titanic.
    Also, I am a 49ers fan and they had a great day yesterday.
    :lol:

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Just spoke to Ten Club/TM C/S and many orders have not been reviewed yet.
    So not denied or granted. Contacting Ten Club rep to see what yo do.
    This seems very unfair if we were never considered for tickets.
    Please help Ten Club

You do realize this more than likely means they're reviewing the number of tickets granted vs. if there's any potentially still available.  Did you get a "Dear John" email?  
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Can they please re-consider the email they sent to me declining Baltimore Reserved as my 2nd priority?  It appears nobody was awarded with this categorization, but I am a good fan and have been going to shows since 1993. 
    My least favorite song is My Heart Will Go On - so much so that I never saw, nor will ever see, the movie Titanic.

Yes all very funny but there are many of us that did not even get a rejection email.  We followed the rules and did not get a yes or no.  

I gots to know
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Can they please re-consider the email they sent to me declining Baltimore Reserved as my 2nd priority?  It appears nobody was awarded with this categorization, but I am a good fan and have been going to shows since 1993. 

Yes all very funny but there are many of us that did not even get a rejection email.  We followed the rules and did not get a yes or no.  

I gots to know

First, say hi to my mom.  Haven't been to her house since New Year's Day and it seems like you are camped out there.
    Second, I hate to say it for those who are in your boat -- but if you were not charged and you received no email...I think you know the answer.  Hope is a good thing, so by all means keep hope, but they said it would wrap up by Sunday.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

I gots to know
    Call TM 800 number for this presale.  If they give you some BS response, tell them them via the rules orders should have/should not have been fulfilled by now and they should easily be able to tell you if you won or not....

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• That's who I spoke with. My order and others were never entered. So we have no status of rejected or fulfilled. No e-mail. I was up all Saturday night worrying.
    Doesn't seem fair if our entries were not entered into lottery.
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    RRHOF 2017
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    That's who I spoke with. My order and others were never entered. So we have no status of rejected or fulfilled. No e-mail. I was up all Saturday night worrying.
    Wait, what?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    Can they please re-consider the email they sent to me declining Baltimore Reserved as my 2nd priority?  It appears nobody was awarded with this categorization, but I am a good fan and have been going to shows since 1993. 

I gots to know

First, say hi to my mom.  Haven't been to her house since New Year's Day and it seems like you are camped out there.
    Second, I hate to say it for those who are in your boat -- but if you were not charged and you received no email...I think you know the answer.  Hope is a good thing, so by all means keep hope, but they said it would wrap up by Sunday.
    Correct....and yesterday they said they were still reviewing tix for those shows and we would know by last evening.

And today we have the OP stating they are STILL looking at tix for some of these shows.

Mom says hi and to write more

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • could their response have to do with those orders associated with credit card issues?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.

I gots to know
    Call TM 800 number for this presale.  If they give you some BS response, tell them them via the rules orders should have/should not have been fulfilled by now and they should easily be able to tell you if you won or not....
    They told me via email that I did not win.  But I think that is just someone looking to see if I was assigned tickets.  The issue is that there are several of us that did not get a reject email and we are wondering why.

According to OP, TM is stating that they are STILL selecting tix for some of these shows

• IlliniGuy76IlliniGuy76 Posts: 563
    edited January 2020

I gots to know
    They told me via email that I did not win.  But I think that is just someone looking to see if I was assigned tickets.  The issue is that there are several of us that did not get a reject email and we are wondering why.

According to OP, TM is stating that they are STILL selecting tix for some of these shows
    Not at all attempting to be a bag here.  People need to stop reading into this. You got an email saying you didn't get tickets like thousands upon thousands of thousands of people did; that means you didn't get tickets.  No clue what the OP means when speaking about "never considered for tickets" - you were, you didn't win.  They 100% should be able to match up a confirmation number from your email to whether or not you got tickets - very easy thing for them to do.  

• I still have no answer, and they were “unable to see if I had lost or won because they were still drawing names” as of last night when I spoke to them.  This has been the most fucked lottery I’ve been a part of, and it should have been simple, I asked for 2 shows, can’t be that hard.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Hey @Rubysdad...this is something you should chime in on. 

I gots to know

Not at all attempting to be a bag here.  People need to stop reading into this. You got an email saying you didn't get tickets like thousands upon thousands of thousands of people did; that means you didn't get tickets.  No clue what the OP means when speaking about "never considered for tickets" - you were, you didn't win.  They 100% should be able to match up a confirmation number from your email to whether or not you got tickets - very easy thing for them to do.  
    we didn't get a rejection email though....the email I received was from TM support.  I think they just looked at my account and didn't see Oak2 tix and told me I didn't win.  That isn't the point.  The point is that it appears my entry was not considered as I DID NOT get a rejection email like many others.

It's like when your dog runs away and you think he's dead but there's a possibility that he isn't.  You don't stop looking

• It's like voting and not having your vote count.
    Not considered means we were not entered in the lottery to start!
    That's wrong as we had 0% chance if we were not even considered.
    I only entered Balt & Nashville. Didn't expect Balt., but I booked hotel and flight to Nashville already.
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    RRHOF 2017
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355
    It's like voting and not having your vote count.
    I only entered Balt & Nashville. Didn't expect Balt., but I booked hotel and flight to Nashville already.
    Who told you this?
    hippiemom = goodness
    It's like voting and not having your vote count.
    And we will likely still get tix....it will just take a little more effort.

I would just rather be with my 10c peeps than packed in with the EvenBros

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    JimmyV said:
    That's who I spoke with. My order and others were never entered. So we have no status of rejected or fulfilled. No e-mail. I was up all Saturday night worrying.
    Wait, what?
    Ticketmaster being Ticketmaster
    This weekend we rock Portland

I gots to know

Not at all correct with my situation. They told me via phone and email (Sunday night at 7:15pm cst) that they hadn’t finished yet and had no ability to tell if I had won or lost since they hadn’t run mine yet.  They also swore they’d be done last night, and obviously they didn’t finish or we all would have heard.
    Did you enter for both shows on the same time? Did you get an email back confirming your entry?

I gots to know

Not at all correct with my situation. They told me via phone and email (Sunday night at 7:15pm cst) that they hadn’t finished yet and had no ability to tell if I had won or lost since they hadn’t run mine yet.  They also swore they’d be done last night, and obviously they didn’t finish or we all would have heard.
    Same although via email.  They said that my entry was still being considered and that I should hear something last night.

Didn't hear anything.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Please feel free to charge my credit card for msg tickets.  

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......

• It's like when your dog runs away and you think he's dead but there's a possibility that he isn't.  You don't stop looking

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838

I gots to know

The other issue is that people with priority 1 and 2 BA for these Oakland shows lost or never heard anything while people in the 4th priority and beyond won with BA to these shows.     So the combination of not hearing anything plus the fact that people did not get tickets at 1 and 2 priorities makes us all think there was an issue. 

I'm hoping there are more tickets than entries but doubtful. 

• drandodrando Posts: 70
    I brought this up the other day.  I knew Ten Club would have to now audit the process,  as it seemed a little out of wack.  As expected from TM they are shady as heck.
  • JimmyV said:
    Did you enter for both shows on the same time? Did you get an email back confirming your entry?
    Yes and most of us were already confirmed for tickets for our other picks.
  • Don't know what reviewed/considered means?
    I thought all entries for a show would be entered in a random lottery?
    How can you review a request?
    E Rutherford, 2006
    MSG I & II 2008
    EV United Palace 2008
    Newark 2010, MSG 1 2010
    EV Beacon 2011
    RRHOF 2017
    Don't know what reviewed/considered means?
    I thought all entries for a show would be entered in a random lottery?
    How can you review a request?
    Yeah it's confusing.  When they told me that last night I first thought that they knew there was an issue.  Now I wonder if it was just a rep telling me that so that my email was answered and they didn't have to actually dig for a true answer.

• drandodrando Posts: 70
    If there were entries that were not even considered than that could mean that people who lost could have won and vice-versa as all entries were not submitted.
  • Such a load of crap.  Still no email for my second choice Oakland 1 BA.  This is beyond ridiculous. At least give us a early presale code to the verified fan as a "sorry we screwed up" consolation.  Not even acknowledging that there was a problem sucks.