Options

Tickets... “Lost” Again!

I have been a 10Club member for almost 20 years and this new ticket system, I’m sorry to say, sucks! I have yet to achieve any tickets out of the past 16 tries! 

With the old system I used to take the day off and would have two laptops in front of me for the nail bitter of the century. I’d get to the “check out page” and it would crash, over and over, but in the end I would always get at least 1 show. 

Now I look on my profile page to see my history of tickets and it’s a very sad scroll through of, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST, LOST... 

It’s the only “fan club” I have ever been a member of, let alone a “religious” member but now I’m wondering why. 

I joined because I’m not a really big fan of radio and I kept missing the announcements and then would have to pay a ridiculous amount for tickets. $700 for a ticket is nuts but I’ve done that more than once. 

For every show I’ve “lost”, in the state I’m in or near me, I’ve ended up buying at least a single ticket, mostly behind the stage just to hear them play. 

This past December I got an email saying my membership had lapsed because I forgot to update my CC info. I bloody ran to my computer to fix that because I really wanted to keep my number. Not that the number seems to matter any more with the new system but for some reason it mattered to me. 

Now I’m left with another “Lost” email for the 2020 show at MSG and a big question mark as to why I continue to bother. 

I hope all of you that did achieve the Holy Grail of PJ tickets enjoy the shows! But I think I’m officially giving up on this club.