Options

Free annual apparel

I’ve found the website to be horrible. I recently got contacted via email, that I hadn’t used my annual fee to collect a shirt(or other options). After repeatedly trying to use the code that was provided to me, I was told my code was “invalid.”  And to add to the pain, after paying Club Fees for two years, I was shut out of the upcoming Madison Square Garden show, after trying to purchase two tickets. 

Hopefully, someone can explain to me why I’m paying annual fees, and getting nothing in return. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Did you consider speaking with 10c directly? The shirt isn't "free" since you have actually paid for it within your fees. Ask them for assistance in how to redeem that code. Make sure you are using it to order the correct shirt. 2019 was the block letter shirt. 2020 is the deer. When the year turns over, sometimes people get confused about which shirt is which. @Sea @Kat @Santos L. Halper

In regard to tickets, tickets@tenclub.net may be helpful. I know MSG was a high demand show and a lot of people were not chosen. Never fear, I have never seen someone left out if they really wanted tickets. Though it is a bit of a bitch fest right now, it is a really rather supportive community who wants as many of us in the building as possible. Reach out on GTF. Find a ticket buddy. Verified fan. Fan-to-fan. There are resources that may help. 

In the end, if you feel you are not receiving what you would like from a fan club that is optional to take part in, the option is always to discontinue renewal. I don't mean it harsh, as the delivery was probably not the softest, but perhaps there are other ways to invest your money that will bring you more joy. 

Whatever your decision, best of luck to you. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited January 2020
    P.S. FYI There are people who have paid fees for 20+ years who did not get tickets. I know at least one of them personally. 

Membership does not make tickets a guaranteed thing. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1