Options

Ticket Question

This is a test run, I'm new to the forum.=)  I scored 2, 10C BA tix for STL. I did not sign up for verified fan presale which I assume is different than being a 10C member. I have not received seat assignments yet (Jan. 27th) so, in theory, had I signed up for verified fan presale (Jan. 23rd) I wouldn't know what tix to go for-GA or Res. (need one more for the hubby). Right? Anyway, thoughts on how to proceed?  Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    GA will not be available in VF presale
  • Options
    ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    You've got it exactly right. I'm in the same situation (with Baltimore). Even though I'm signed up for VF sale, I have no idea where to seek a 3rd ticket. Mildly annoying, but that's how it works. 
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    flowersj said:
    This is a test run, I'm new to the forum.=)  I scored 2, 10C BA tix for STL. I did not sign up for verified fan presale which I assume is different than being a 10C member. I have not received seat assignments yet (Jan. 27th) so, in theory, had I signed up for verified fan presale (Jan. 23rd) I wouldn't know what tix to go for-GA or Res. (need one more for the hubby). Right? Anyway, thoughts on how to proceed?  Thanks
    You got 2 tix....use one of those for hubby.  Can’t imagine if I told my wife I got 2 tix but need 1 more for her?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,131
    Kevinman said:
    flowersj said:
    You got 2 tix....use one of those for hubby.  Can’t imagine if I told my wife I got 2 tix but need 1 more for her?
    You probably don’t have any kids. But really this is a weird comment. Regardless they need an extra ticket.

The answer above is correct GA is all 10c. So you have a few of options:

1) buy a ticket in verified fan sale - you won’t know where you are for your other seats
    2) wait til the fan to fan exchange opens (feb 18 I think?). You will know where your seats are and might get lucky enough to find something close.  Then again, this hasn’t been used before for PJ for so no idea how it will work
    3) Post here and hope to find someone with an extra 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Kevinman said:
    flowersj said:
    You probably don’t have any kids. But really this is a weird comment. Regardless they need an extra ticket.

1) buy a ticket in verified fan sale - you won’t know where you are for your other seats
    2) wait til the fan to fan exchange opens (feb 18 I think?). You will know where your seats are and might get lucky enough to find something close.  Then again, this hasn’t been used before for PJ for so no idea how it will work
    The choice between option 1 and 2 is why I'm (very mildly) frustrated about not knowing if I have GA or reserved. If I'm GA, I'd choose option 2 and hope to find an additional GA so my 3-person party can be in the pit together. If I'm reserved, I'd probably be like "hell, we're not sitting together anyway; let's just see if we can get a seat somewhere" (option 1). 
  • Options
    Kevinman said:
    flowersj said:
    I feel you but maybe bff/sister/brother/daughter/boyfriend is a bigger fan and hubby only knows Ten.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,131
    Yup I get it. I’m in a similar situation for St. Louis. Also Nashville but a nice board member has already agreed to sell their extra, don’t know where it is or where my seats are, but getting in the door and not worrying about it is worth it to me. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    ecdanc said:
    Kevinman said:
    flowersj said:

The choice between option 1 and 2 is why I'm (very mildly) frustrated about not knowing if I have GA or reserved. If I'm GA, I'd choose option 2 and hope to find an additional GA so my 3-person party can be in the pit together. If I'm reserved, I'd probably be like "hell, we're not sitting together anyway; let's just see if we can get a seat somewhere" (option 1). 
    Let the third person choose no? What type of ticket they want but if GA is not in the next sale the choice then is a seat no?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    Kevinman said:
    flowersj said:

Let the third person choose no? What type of ticket they want but if GA is not in the next sale the choice then is a seat no?
    The third person would prefer to be with me if I'm in the pit, but understands that if we have seats, we won't be sitting together. That just circles us back to the original issue. 
  • Options
    flowersj said:
    Nothing official here but you can probably assume that if you were one of the first to get an email, you won GA. Try to look for time stamps.

But all this is probably for nothing - I don't expect GA will be available on the verified fan sale. Tickets there are usually 100% 10C. You might be able to scoop some up in the F2F process after it opens Feb 18.
  • Options
    Kevinman said:
    flowersj said:
    Sorry....meant that to come off as more of a joke.  Not sure your best option if you need 3 together.  Good luck.

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Kevinman said:
    flowersj said:

Also weird comment.  I have 3 kids....babysitter.

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago