Please read - Selling or trading tickets

NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
edited January 2020 in The Porch
This message applies to all shows other than NYC or Denver

The tickets for this tour are not transferable, and unlike 2018, screenshots of tickets will not work to get into the building. 

So the only way to sell/trade tickets to someone are:

1. Enter the building with the person you trade with or buy from.
2. Get the person's TM login info so you can access the tickets on your phone (I am in no way recommending this). 

If you are unsure if this is correct, please go back and read the notice in the email of on the PJ site about the tickets for this tour 
Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on

Comments

• Bump so more people can see this
  • How will the tickets work?  (How do they stop us from sharing a screen shot of we want to trade tickets with someone?)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    How will the tickets work?  (How do they stop us from sharing a screen shot of we want to trade tickets with someone?)

The app changes the barcode on the ticket required to get into the venue every 30s or so. 
  • JDime20JDime20 Posts: 195
    edited January 2020
    How will the tickets work?  (How do they stop us from sharing a screen shot of we want to trade tickets with someone?)
    The barcode regenerates every few seconds. So the screenshot will almost immediately be invalid. 
  • Thanks.  So if you don't have connectivity at the gate you don't get in?
    I don't anticipate having that issue but it could happen and not be too much of a stretch.

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Thanks.  So if you don't have connectivity at the gate you don't get in?
    I don't anticipate having that issue but it could happen and not be too much of a stretch.

This is a great point.  I always put electronic tickets in my Apple Wallet.  This format seems as if that won't work due to the "rotating" bar code.  I have concerns with connectivity when you have that many thousands of people in a concentrated area all pulling data into their phones.  Shit happens and connections are slow or fail.  I've experienced it at sporting events in major cities and I have a strong service provider, so not a phone issue.  Boy oh boy.
  • Yeah my season tickets last year were app based and the app fucked up all of the time.
    I always screen shot them in advance but it was common for the app to whack out.