Missed out on tickets, please answer this

Trying to figure out the lottery system as it seemed like last tour to me, for those that missed, please let me know:

what were your choices, priorities, and result?

Did you put GA only? BA? RES?

Did your TC email get input correctly?

Were you happy with outcome?

Comments

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    Other threads talk about all this. Long read, but helpful. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • JF116983JF116983 Posts: 176
    which one answers this? Or why was your conclusion after reading the long threads?
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited January 2020
    JF116983 said:
    which one answers this? Or why was your conclusion after reading the long threads?
    2,400 posts so far about what folks were confirmed for; mixed in with some other stuff:

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/283155/spring-2020-lottery-results#latest

And then there are individual threads for each show where people post answers to all your questions
    Post edited by dmbolp on
    I looked and didn’t see this but what was your conclusion then? 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,450
    JF116983 said:
    I looked and didn’t see this but what was your conclusion then? 
    The conclusion is truly we know nothing. A lot of questions around all of this still. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    From the few ones I saw trying to find answers seems some people made mistakes with TC email and GA only pick.

based on last tour and how computerized lotteries would work, seems like the email matching is most likely cause of not getting tickets.

i have purchased tickets from TC since they used to do it by mail during the 90s and I have never had issues with their system, perhaps demand for individuals picking multiple shows has caused recent issues as in the 90s it was one show if I remember correctly (I think it was 1 show until like 2009 tour or so).

anyways, would like to understand what the issues were as this will help individuals avoid those mistakes (such as picking GA only or inputting email incorrectly).

this is the only conclusion I have come up with and just wanted to validate with the community - thats why I posted,