Baltimore odds

I just looked up my confirmation email for my submission to Baltimore, and at 9:56pm Eastern on 1/15, the odds were 15% GA and 68% Reserved.
October 1, 1996 ... Marine Midland Arena, Buffalo-NY (USA)
October 12, 2013 ... First Niagara Center, Buffalo-NY (USA)
May 2, 2016 ... Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
May 8, 2016 ... Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa-Ontario (Canada)
May 10, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
May 12, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
August 5, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
August 7, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
November 7, 2016 ... TOTD, Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
September 2, 2018 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Fingers xd for reserved. Good luck
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    So you're saying there is a chance???
  • agentpinckneyagentpinckney Posts: 267
    edited January 2020
    So you're saying there is a chance???
    Yes! (But also 85% and 32% chances to lose ... maybe even higher numbers because there were still a few hours left to put in requests!)
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,989
    Good luck everyone. Let the roller coaster begin 
  • Good luck everyone. Let the roller coaster begin 
    LOL!
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    Someone’s gotta win!
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Someone’s gotta win!
    Bingo!!!
  • Baltimore final odds were GA 14% and RS 65%
  • agentpinckneyagentpinckney Posts: 267
    edited January 2020
    Let's not forget that Baltimore was the setting of one of the great police dramas and characters (Andre Braugher as Frank Pembeton), Homicide: Life on the Street.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    I submitted 3 hours after that (2 hours left) and it was 14% GA. Had it as my first priority so hoping it works out
  • Baltimore final odds were GA 14% and RS 65%

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954
    Let's not forget that Baltimore was the setting of one of the great police dramas and characters (Andre Braugher as Frank Pembeton), Homicide: Life on the Street.
    Also... The Wire which is the greatest of all police dramas.  Homicide was pretty good.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• hailhail8hailhail8 Posts: 269
    I’m gonna say the odds are better due to the amount of mistakes it seems people are making. Like different names on TM and 10C accounts, etc. 
  • on2legs said:
    Also... The Wire which is the greatest of all police dramas.  Homicide was pretty good.  
    This
    I put Balt res as 2nd pick.  Haven't seen a show at that barn, look forward to it 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • hailhail8 said:
    I’m gonna say the odds are better due to the amount of mistakes it seems people are making. Like different names on TM and 10C accounts, etc. 
    I’m curious if logging in to check where the odds were at after submitting a request deleted your request — like logging in generated a new request and if you submitted nothing and just closed the browser, you had no entry. I know a lot of people did that. I did. But I got paranoid about it so resubmitted my requests a couple hours before the deadline. So far I’ve gotten my 3 & 4 choices (OAK 1 & 2 BA). First and second are MSG and BAL ... fingers still crossed. 
  • sanckner said:
    hailhail8 said:
    I’m curious if logging in to check where the odds were at after submitting a request deleted your request — like logging in generated a new request and if you submitted nothing and just closed the browser, you had no entry. I know a lot of people did that. I did. But I got paranoid about it so resubmitted my requests a couple hours before the deadline. So far I’ve gotten my 3 & 4 choices (OAK 1 & 2 BA). First and second are MSG and BAL ... fingers still crossed. 
    You just brought my panic to a whole new level! I'm pretty sure that you would get a cancellation notice for your first order and then a new confirmation.
  • SHZA said:
    I submitted 3 hours after that (2 hours left) and it was 14% GA. Had it as my first priority so hoping it works out
    I wonder how they calculated the odds considering BA. Would one BA entry count against both GA and reserved odds?  If so that might help a little. 
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • sanckner said:
    hailhail8 said:
    You just brought my panic to a whole new level! I'm pretty sure that you would get a cancellation notice for your first order and then a new confirmation.
    When I rebooked, all I got was a new confirmation. No cancel notice on my prior request. So I don’t know. But I think it is plausible ...
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,895
    sanckner said:
    hailhail8 said:
    Ha I wondered the same thing so resubmitted mine as well at the last minute. I doubt it but who knows
  • SHZA said:
    sanckner said:
    hailhail8 said:
    Ha I wondered the same thing so resubmitted mine as well at the last minute. I doubt it but who knows
    I was re-logging on to check odds frequently, after putting my requests in on day one. 

I went 3 for 3 on my canadian picks, so I wouldn’t worry about that at all.
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,361
    sanckner said:
    hailhail8 said:
    This has been confirmed not to be true per other threads and other people doing similar, but still winning tickets.
  • Baltimore was my only choice, just saw a $1.00 charge on my card minutes ago, dunno if that’s a good sign or not 
  • darnocnad said:
    Baltimore was my only choice, just saw a $1.00 charge on my card minutes ago, dunno if that’s a good sign or not 
    I would say that's a good sign ...