Can someone get 2 Ver-Fan tix for someone else ?

I could kick myself. I messed up not registering for verified fan tickets. I get tons of emails daily, and miss stuff sometimes. I’m lucky I caught the announcement. So in my excitement and last minute frenzy , went for 10C only. Since Ver-Fan allow 4 tickets , can someone getting 1-2 tix grab 2 and let me send them the money for the other two ? Is this allowed ? I’m only asking in case I miss out on MSG. Gotta assume Ver Fan tix are better seats than the limited public seats no ? Plus guarantees your in the show.
I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired..

Comments

• MSG can be done yes, since the tickets are transferable
  • Thanks for your answer . So after the smoke settles by Sunday . Do I make a public plea on here to see if anyone’s willing to do it for me if I don’t know anyone personally ? They have to be bought on the 23rd if I’m not mistaken. Where public is on sale 24th.  I know the refund policy and those not going can put there’s back in to be bought. I’m looking to know as of 23rd someone got me two tix and it’s just a matter of getting the money to them . Forgive my ignorance for not fully understanding, I appreciate your helping.
    I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired..
  • PearlJutt said:
    Thanks for your answer . So after the smoke settles by Sunday . Do I make a public plea on here to see if anyone’s willing to do it for me if I don’t know anyone personally ? They have to be bought on the 23rd if I’m not mistaken. Where public is on sale 24th.  I know the refund policy and those not going can put there’s back in to be bought. I’m looking to know as of 23rd someone got me two tix and it’s just a matter of getting the money to them . Forgive my ignorance for not fully understanding, I appreciate your helping.
    That's what I would do, yes. Ask if someone would help you out. May be hard with the demand for the show.
  • So TM Verified Fan tickets are NOT transferable in the face value Fan to Fan marketplace? 

Do we have written confirmation of that anywhere? 
    Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,350
    ...they are transferrable if you're friends with the person with tickets and they let you log into their TM app that day, if ya feel me.

1/2 my office is gonna hook me up if they win for Baltimore and I haven't secured tickets yet.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    I have a feeling fan to fan tickets will be few and far between, and not this great second chance opportunity many seem to be expect. We'll see. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of people needing tickets.
  • Sarava said:
    I have a feeling fan to fan tickets will be few and far between, and not this great second chance opportunity many seem to be expect. We'll see. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of people needing tickets.
    The only way that you'll see tickets on there are folks who won the lottery, then cannot go for whatever reason and don't want to lose money by simply not going - gives people an outlet to get rid of tickets as they cannot just post on here to transfer to someone.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    Sarava said:
    The only way that you'll see tickets on there are folks who won the lottery, then cannot go for whatever reason and don't want to lose money by simply not going - gives people an outlet to get rid of tickets as they cannot just post on here to transfer to someone.

I think plenty of people with high 10C numbers will get reserved in the lottery and try their chance at a seat upgrade through VF sale.  If the score better seats in VF, they put their 10C tickets on the F2F exchange.  I think there will be a fair amount.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    So TM Verified Fan tickets are NOT transferable in the face value Fan to Fan marketplace? 

Do we have written confirmation of that anywhere? 
    THE ONLY way that tickets are transferrable except in NY and CO will be by Fan to Fan