Ten Club Email vs Tickemaster Email (Would be great if Ten Club would weigh in on this)

NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
edited January 2020 in The Porch
Is it correct that the names had to match but the email accounts could be different?
www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
Post edited by Noload on

Comments

• I believe that is correct.  Also, if I recall correctly there was a field on the Ticketmaster site that asked what your pearl jam email is.  My PJ account email and Ticketmaster email are different.  I don't know how picky they will be about names matching (Bill vs William, etc).  I shouldn't have a name issue but apparently some missed out on tickets with high percentages for unknown reasons which makes me nervous. 
    10.21.00 - Phoenix, AZ
    04.18.03 - Nashville, TN
    06.07.03 - Phoenix, AZ
    06.10.03 - Little Rock, AR
    10.28.09 - Philadelphia, PA
    05.04.10 - St. Louis, MO
    11.15.13 - Dallas, TX
    11.16.13 - Oklahoma City, OK
    10.14.14 - Memphis, TN
    09.16.22 - Nashville, TN
    09.22.22 - Oklahoma City, OK
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    yes, I use old school aol for ten club for gmail for ticketmaster. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    I'm scared this is going to fuck my order.  Site says the name must match, but not the email.  The confirmation email should trump everything but I fear folks will be rejected if they had a middle initial and such which would be absurd.

"Your name under your Ticketmaster account must match your name under your Ten Club membership account."

• HoosiersHoosiers Posts: 189
    This makes me most nervous.
    I go by my middle name, which is my 10C profile name. TicketMaster includes my legal first and middle name as one.
    I've never had an issue picking up my pre-printed tickets before with my ID, so why would this be an issue now?
    Hoosiers said:
    This makes me most nervous.
    I go by my middle name, which is my 10C profile name. TicketMaster includes my legal first and middle name as one.
    I've never had an issue picking up my pre-printed tickets before with my ID, so why would this be an issue now?
    Not to mention what I just discovered and many others, that the TM profile only listed my first name.  I've since updated and I assume NYC, BALT, and Nash haven't started processing but still scares the shit out of me.
  • Emailed 10C on this, here's the answer:

So long as your name under your Ten Club membership account matches the name under your Ticketmaster account then you're fine.

Emailed 10C on this, here's the answer:

So long as your name under your Ten Club membership account matches the name under your Ticketmaster account then you're fine.

At time of submittal, or at time of drawing i guess is the question now.
  • Here's where there could be a possible email hiccup:

Step 9. On the Billing Page, enter the email address associated with your Ten Club membership account, and the cardholder information. Review the “Your Requests” section, then read and check all the required boxes below. Click “Submit” at the bottom.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Noload said:

In another thread, it was stated at the time of the drawing when someone called into Ticketmaster. It almost seems like 10c is manually checking them and that is why it is taking so long 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Noload said:

In another thread, it was stated at the time of the drawing when someone called into Ticketmaster. It almost seems like 10c is manually checking them and that is why it is taking so long 
    Gosh I hope so.  Maybe this can be caught during the selection process.
  • pjcordpjcord Posts: 77
    What do you think "name matches" means for the two accounts? My Ten Club name is Chris. My Ticketmaster name is, apparently, Christopher. Surely this isn't going to be an issue, right? RIGHT???
  • pjcord said:
    What do you think "name matches" means for the two accounts? My Ten Club name is Chris. My Ticketmaster name is, apparently, Christopher. Surely this isn't going to be an issue, right? RIGHT???
    Who knows at this point but why leave it to chance?
  • pjcordpjcord Posts: 77
    pjcord said:
    Who knows at this point but why leave it to chance?
    Agreed, and I changed TM to match TC as soon as I realized this was an issue, but I don't know when they are checking for that. Oh well, nothing else I can do at this point. 
  • I have a unique problem where my 10c name is my user name (spags010 - don't ask my how b/c I have no idea) and my TM name is my real name.  I can't update TM with "spags010" because it has numbers in it.  I emailed 10c and they said they'd change my name after the pre sale, which doesn't help me now. 

I was able to submit my lottery choices (MSG & St. Louis) and got the confirmation email and everything.  But I'm freaking out because I'm wondering if they're going to reject it because they check the names during the selection process and not when entering the pre sale.