Historical Loser Positive Energy Thread - Jan 17, 2020

kaw753kaw753 Posts: 836
This is the support thread for people riding the 0fer who will be reveling in the glory of finally being selected for ticket glory today. We lurk among you and we look just like regular members, but we have a shame buried deep down inside us.
2016 - 0 for 4
2018 - 0 for 1
2020 - 0 for 1

I got LA2, LA1, OAK1, OAK2 today in that order all GA. Go Go Go! Just need to hit on one LA show and find a buddy to swap with on the other night. That's it. All I am asking for. 

This could be the day.

I wish I was a 10 club member and all the news was good.

I am putting this historical loser status in my reeeeaaaarrr vvvvviiiiiieewwww mirrrroooorrrrrrr.

Comments

• jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,466
    Losers...
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 836
    Losers...
    It's all true and we are no longer ashamed because I am going to be at the Forum in LA! Some people don't know what it is like to hear "I got GA for 2 nights in a row at MSG" while you are being rejected for reserved seats in Greenville, South Carolina. I still don't know where Greenville, South Carolina is and I was at that show. In a reserved seat. That I bought on Ticketmaster.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    Today you will go 1 for 4 or 0 for 4.  I wish you luck.
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,466
    CopperTom said:
    Today you will go 1 for 4 or 0 for 4.  I wish you luck.
    Although mathematically impossible, I’m predicting this guy will actually go 0-6 in day’s ticket draw. I’m sorry.