Best Available?

know1know1 Posts: 6,794
This might be a dumb question, but I keep seeing people say they chose "Best Available" for shows. I didn't see that option. I just selected both GA and Reserved for the show I want to attend. Is it the same thing?
It looked like it just said you could win one or the other for a show.
The only people we should try to get even with...
...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    know1 said:
    This might be a dumb question, but I keep seeing people say they chose "Best Available" for shows. I didn't see that option. I just selected both GA and Reserved for the show I want to attend. Is it the same thing?
    Yes. Once you clicked both options the Best Available autoselected as well. The only reason it was there that I could see is to save you from clicking both options and making it a one click option for both. 
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    PJNB said:
    know1 said:
    Yes. Once you clicked both options the Best Available autoselected as well. The only reason it was there that I could see is to save you from clicking both options and making it a one click option for both. 
    Thanks. I didn't notice that and then started second guessing that I did something wrong.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.