Extra 10c tixs. Are we able to sell to 10c fan we know or does tx go into some kinda general sale.

If we have an extra 10c tix. Can we transfer it to a specific 10c friend member or does it go back to the 10c to be distributed by them? I emailed and called 10c. No answer.
2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    Rumor has it that they go back into the main pool where any fan, doesn't have to be a 10club member, will be able to get them.
    I.e. we cant designate anyone specific to get them
  • Thanks. So they go to Ticketmaster? So a ga ticket will go on Ticketmaster  site where they they scalp the ticket?
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    I'm sure you can't sell to someone you know or that would open the door to similar shenanigans to what took place in 2003 (I think it was) where folks with good 10c numbers would buy tix in other markets with no intention of using them and then transfer to friends in those markets who didn't have great 10c numbers

You'll just put them up on the exchange and an unknown to you person buys them
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Thanks. So they go to Ticketmaster? So a ga ticket will go on Ticketmaster  site where they they scalp the ticket?
    They can't scalp the tickets as they can only be sold for face value
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,902
    I could have sworn I read somewhere the seller would need to know the buyer’s email for the exchange? Assuming Ticketmaster will charge the buyer and credit the seller (they stated no fees or charges). You only lose out on the exchange it’s a foreign CC transaction.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Thanks. I'll do another read of the rule
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    You can do it the old way but you need to meet at the venue and walk in together.