If choosing two tickets for "best available", will they both be in the same section?

Working through this process and ordering tickets for my wife and I.  This may be a silly question, but if I select two tickets under the "best available" option, will they be in the same section?  It would be a bummer if I was in GA and she was in reserved.  I know this is a new process but want to make sure I am making an informed decision.  Thanks for any feedback!
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
-Christopher Walken

you're=you are
your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
-Stephen Colbert

Comments

• jefftjefft Posts: 657
    I would hope they put 2 together.
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    I hope so as well.  
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,642
    Working through this process and ordering tickets for my wife and I.  This may be a silly question, but if I select two tickets under the "best available" option, will they be in the same section?  It would be a bummer if I was in GA and she was in reserved.  I know this is a new process but want to make sure I am making an informed decision.  Thanks for any feedback!
    that's pretty ridiculous to think that...it says you can win seats OR GA but not both.....they would not do that ...geez.....
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    I know we all assume the worst about Ticketmaster but come on...
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024
  • lol.  im pretty sure i read somewhere, when i submitted my request, that they would be together.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    Of course they are together. 
  • Working through this process and ordering tickets for my wife and I.  This may be a silly question, but if I select two tickets under the "best available" option, will they be in the same section?  It would be a bummer if I was in GA and she was in reserved.  I know this is a new process but want to make sure I am making an informed decision.  Thanks for any feedback!
    that's pretty ridiculous to think that...it says you can win seats OR GA but not both.....they would not do that ...geez.....
    tdawe said:
    I know we all assume the worst about Ticketmaster but come on...
    Why be negative? The only stupid question, is the question not asked...
    Delete this thread
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    Best available is for the reserved. You can only win reserved or GA not both
    I miss igotid88
  • SS49057SS49057 Posts: 79
    The below info comes directly from https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info -

GA (General Admission) and Reserved (Seated) Ticket Options:
    There is a 2 ticket limit per show. Eligible members may submit a Ticket Request for both GA and Reserved tickets to any given show, but can only possibly be confirmed for one or the other. It is not possible to be confirmed for both GA and Reserved tickets for the same show. 

- Group seating is not an option, but if you request a pair of reserved seated tickets, your pair of tickets will be together.

- For the first time, we are offering the ability to purchase single tickets.  As a result, In the case where there are an odd number of seats in a row, a pair of tickets may be split front-to-back on an aisle instead of side-by-side.

There is a small chance your pair of tickets (if they end up being Reserved seats) may not be side-by-side, but in this case, they will definitely be front-to-back - one seat directly in front of the other seat that's behind it (Example: Seat 4, Row 16 AND Seat 4, Row 17). In most cases, however, the pair of seats will be side-by-side seats in the same row.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    Why does everyone assume this was a dumb question. Maybe he’s hoping to land GA for himself and stick his wife in the nosebleeds to get away for an evening.
    igotid88 said:
    Best available is for the reserved. You can only win reserved or GA not both
    Not true. Best available is EITHER GA or RESERVED...whichever is the best available when the computer gets to you. It is NOT best available seat location...