Trouble submitting ticket request

Tried multiple times on different devices. I get to page 5 of 5 and there is no where to input my credit card information. Just customer information.Anyone having this problem?I called the ten club Ticketmaster number.Person was not helpful.

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I had an issue earlier with my ordering the new release, they said it may be issue with my card.  But then they said, it might be their site, so keep trying.  I did actually get a new Visa and had to update my payment info so I thought it was on me, but I called my bank and the card is active.  Hopefully the sale will go through tomorrow.  To be safe, I am using another card to buy my tickets tomorrow.
  • I think once you hit "continue" after you enter the customer information, then it asks for the CC information.  I looked around for a bit also, separately checked that my Ticketmaster account had my active CC thinking it might just use that, then hit continue and that is when it asked that I enter the CC info.
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,333
    I think once you hit "continue" after you enter the customer information, then it asks for the CC information.  I looked around for a bit also, separately checked that my Ticketmaster account had my active CC thinking it might just use that, then hit continue and that is when it asked that I enter the CC info.

yep.. 5th page should say page 5 of 6.
  • pipes5977pipes5977 Posts: 372
    I finally got it too work on a laptop