Santos - No email code

I still haven’t received the email with my unique code. I emailed Ten Club but have’t received a response. Time is running out, what should I do?

Comments

• e360727e360727 Posts: 80
    Take a screengrab/shot of your 10Club membership profile page.  That page provides your account number and your payment history showing that you are a member.  Email that to tickets@10club.net and state you haven’t received your code yet.  
    Worked for me perfectly last night. Good luck. 
  • OK so the email was sent using a mass mailing service that many mail providers mark as spam or malicious because it essentially spoofs the email to look like it came from donotreply@pearljam.com.  I have gmail and it was sent to Spam (not Social or Promotional, but the spam folder) coming from donotreply@pearljam.com via gmail.mcsv.net.  The Gmail search does not appear to search spam.  I'm sure that this is all part of the transition to Ticketmaster handling the fan club sales end to end now.  Hope that this helps you find the email with the code.
  • ME10280ME10280 Posts: 35
    It came in an email from Ten Club on Monday titled "Gigaton and North America Tour Announcement".  It's at the bottom of the email under "Ten Club Presale".  You have until the 15th to sign up & they're going to tell you if you got tix on Sunday the 19th.  Check you spam or deleted box.  You may have gotten it, not read the whole thing & deleted it.  Good luck.
  • I still haven’t received the email with my unique code. I emailed Ten Club but have’t received a response. Time is running out, what should I do?
    I have not gotten mine either and the email that I did receive has that title, but no code. I've looked everywhere in my inbox / spam / trash / promotions / social for the email with the code. I believe that the email that came is for the general pearljam list serve -- fans of PJ that aren't in Ten Club but get general PJ news. I am nervous that since they technically already sent me an email the one from Ten Club with the code isn't being pushed through. I've emailed them a few times but nothing back yet. I am hoping they are going through the emails and will get back to me soon.  I'll update if that happens and if you could do the same that would be great. Fingers crossed!
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,672
    I still haven’t received the email with my unique code. I emailed Ten Club but have’t received a response. Time is running out, what should I do?
    I have not gotten mine either and the email that I did receive has that title, but no code. I've looked everywhere in my inbox / spam / trash / promotions / social for the email with the code. I believe that the email that came is for the general pearljam list serve -- fans of PJ that aren't in Ten Club but get general PJ news. I am nervous that since they technically already sent me an email the one from Ten Club with the code isn't being pushed through. I've emailed them a few times but nothing back yet. I am hoping they are going through the emails and will get back to me soon.  I'll update if that happens and if you could do the same that would be great. Fingers crossed!
    The subj of my email was "Gigaton and North America Tour Announcement"
    I scrolled through the body of the email to where my name, email address, and code was listed.
    It should look like this...

MEMBER INFO:
    JON xxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxx@hotmail.com

10C PRESALE CODE: xxxx
  • I still haven’t received the email with my unique code. I emailed Ten Club but have’t received a response. Time is running out, what should I do?
    The subj of my email was "Gigaton and North America Tour Announcement"
    I scrolled through the body of the email to where my name, email address, and code was listed.
    It should look like this...

MEMBER INFO:
    JON xxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxx@hotmail.com

10C PRESALE CODE: xxxx
    Here are screen shots of the email that I received -- again, I think it's a general PJ email but not the Ten Club email (I am active and paying member 100%)

• UPDATE! On the site:

In response to a number of members whose Ten Club Presale announcement emails were blocked or filtered from their inbox, we have resent the email and added the unique presale code to each eligible member's account for easy access.

If you were a paid Ten Club member active as of Jan 12, you can find your unique presale code on your My Tickets page.

If you were NOT a paid Ten Club member active as of Jan 12, go here for public ticket sale information: https://pearljam.com/news/public-ticket-sale-info

• SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    Please see this on the member news page:

Thank you