Found an old piece of mail in a box this weekend.....

It had my original Ten Club membership number on it.
Real men do cry, ha ha. I think my membership lapsed three different times in the early years.
Classic example of how life happens!
(I also blame women for these lapses, they're evil, just ask Helen!)
See the path cut by the moon
For you to walk on
See the waves on distant shores
Waiting your arrival

Comments

• OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,394
    So sad!! What was the number?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • So sad!! What was the number?
    Yeah, what was the number?

Oh and Helen says "hello"  by the way.
  • Definitely feel your pain, Nikita’s.  My ‘94-born membership lapsed a few yrs later during college when I was broke - and then again 3 years ago after my daughter was born and I was a spaced out zombie.  Curses!

Think my og # was in the 3,000s.  Still have the wacky colorful merch order forms.  More curses!
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    God I remember the  days when a 20 buck renewal seemed so impossible...trying to scrape that cash together
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,830
    thumbing said:
    Definitely feel your pain, Nikita’s.  My ‘94-born membership lapsed a few yrs later during college when I was broke - and then again 3 years ago after my daughter was born and I was a spaced out zombie.  Curses!

Think my og # was in the 3,000s.  Still have the wacky colorful merch order forms.  More curses!

I have order forms from 2003, 2004, etc.

"My order for RVM on vinyl for under $20? So NOW you just got it? Wow. I sent that thing YEARS AGO!"
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • nikita's keepernikita's keeper Posts: 65
    edited January 2020
    I went from a 8XXX fan and ended up in the 267XXX range. In the early days it wasn't about seniority to me, it not having to fuck with Ticketmaster lines to secure a ticket to a show and the privledged Chritmas singles.
    Post edited by nikita's keeper on
    For you to walk on
    Waiting your arrival
  • nikita's keepernikita's keeper Posts: 65
    edited January 2020
    Maybe we were spoiled!
    Post edited by nikita's keeper on
    For you to walk on