Options

2020 NA shows

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    Who from the MT is trying for tickets and which show/shows , just wanna see who i could meet and have a beer with ! 
    Baltimore & MSG for me 

Baltimore, MSG and the Stony Brook Gym.
    Stony brook gym I saw U2 there 82 or 83 I have to look at the ticket stub...

Cool show.  I’m walking around 25A right now, where are you? Guess I’m early for the Gigaton Tour.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,297
    lol 25A dude where do you live I’m in Smithtown
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I have a feeling San Diego is going to be a popular show :fearful:
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Jason P said:
    I have a feeling San Diego is going to be a popular show :fearful:
    LA too, I think. But I’m confident :)
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,008
    Jason P said:
    Band seems to always be in a great mode in SD.  Plus you can hit the beach. 
    Yes. Caught several shows when I used to live there. Always loved it and their vibe. Ed said one time it’s like a home show for him and Mat.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    lol 25A dude where do you live I’m in Smithtown

Went to High School with John Petrucci and Craig Biggio and living in Greenlawn now.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I have no idea what is going on.  I thought I put myself in the fanclub lotto.  Now I'm thinking it was a ticketmaster PJ presale instead.  

That goddamn PJ 20 saboteur.  I was able to get tickets to any show I wanted until this disgruntled hacker tore into PJ's MySpace ticket page for PJ 20 and crashed the site.  They should just release them via Hell in a Cell.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    i scored BA for STL, PHX, and SD. see some of you crazy kids at the preparties.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,107
    Nice.

got Nashville, St. Louis and SD
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Only put in for OKC & got them today!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    Nice.

good scores! maybe see ya at the preparty and get a shot or beer or something. i feel like i know you after all of these years on this board.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,297
    Glad some of the peeps from MT scored tickets , I’m only attending Baltimore not sure if anyone from here will be there ? I’d love to smoke up a fatty if not I’ll just smoke it with Boom don’t worry I’ll be close enough to hand him his own joint😃
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Nice.

good scores! maybe see ya at the preparty and get a shot or beer or something. i feel like i know you after all of these years on this board.
    Should be a great time! Taking my daughter (12) and she is super excited.

well except SD. Meeting me friend from LA. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,823
    Nice.

That’s awesome that your kid is into it...something great to share.  Make all those Miley Cyrus shows on past years worth it 😀
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    Nice.

That’s awesome that your kid is into it...something great to share.  Make all those Miley Cyrus shows on past years worth it 😀
    HAHAHAHA. She went to 1 Taylor Swift concert...I just bought her and her mom tix. ;)

Her first concert ever was vedder solo. Some Lisa Loeb. Then imagine dragons was a gateway to Twenty One pilots, Cage the Elephant, and Pearl Jam...and a little Muse 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    OnWis97 said:
    Nice.

HAHAHAHA. She went to 1 Taylor Swift concert...I just bought her and her mom tix. ;)

Her first concert ever was vedder solo. Some Lisa Loeb. Then imagine dragons was a gateway to Twenty One pilots, Cage the Elephant, and Pearl Jam...and a little Muse 
    that is one helluva first show. nice. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com