Where is the code for presale?

I received the announcing Gigaton with link to presale, but no code anywhere.  Did the code get emailed separately?

Comments

• I received the announcing Gigaton with link to presale, but no code anywhere.  Did the code get emailed separately?
    It's right there above the red box with "presale info"  - a 10c Presale Code.  If you don't see it, email the Ten Club.
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can forgive yourself oh yeah...
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense...

1995:  7/11 (Chicago) 2009: 8/23, 8/24 (Chicago) 2010:  5/9 (Cleveland) 2013 7/19 (Chicago) 2016: 4/9 (Miami), 5/1 (NYC), 8/20 & 8/22 (Chicago)
    2018: 8/18 (Chicago) & 8/20 (Chicago) 2022:  9/11 (NYC), 9/18 (STL) 2023:  9/5 (Chicago), 9/7 (Chicago) 2024:  8/29 (Chicago), 8/31 (Chicago)

• I got the code email first from TenClub and then a separate email from Pearl Jam announcing the new album and tour. Check your junk. People are saying TenClub email went to their junk/spam
  • UPDATE FROM THE WEBSITE:

In response to a number of members whose Ten Club Presale announcement emails were blocked or filtered from their inbox, we have resent the email and added the unique presale code to each eligible member's account for easy access.

If you were a paid Ten Club member active as of Jan 12, you can find your unique presale code on your My Tickets page.

If you were NOT a paid Ten Club member active as of Jan 12, go here for public ticket sale information: https://pearljam.com/news/public-ticket-sale-info