Options

2020 Canadian Gigaton Roll Call/Discussion. What is your TenClub # and what Canadian shows

TorontonianTorontonian Posts: 535
edited January 2020 in Given To Fly (live)
I am trying for Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa and Quebec, in that order.
#190XXX
Post edited by Torontonian on

Comments

• Options
    I'm trying for Toronto! Be in the area as we are taking my son to check out Universities of Waterloo and Toronto that week. 
  • Options
    ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    Trying for Toronto, Ottawa and Hamilton.
    #237xxx
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • Options
    guitar101guitar101 Sutton, ON Posts: 397
    Aiming for Toronto and Hamilton.  441xxx.
    2005-9-12 London, ON
    2006-5-09 Toronto
    2007-8-03 (ed w/ ben harper) chicago / 2007-8-05 chicago
    2008-8-12 (ed solo) toronto
    2009-10-08 (ed solo) Albany
    2011-9-11 Toronto / 2011-9-12 Toronto
    2013-7-16 London, ON / 2013-7-19 Chicago / 2013-10-12 Buffalo
    2016-5-11 Toronto, On / 2016-5-13 Toronto, On
  • Options
    SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    Hamilton 306XXX (I think...)
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    Toronto & Hamilton. I'm the lottery for GA or bust, 512XXX (think I joined in 2012). That number has got me 2nd last row on the floor before, so not risking reserved seating as an option. I'll take my chances with the public sale if I'm shut out of GA. Got lucky with this strategy in 2016 so fingers crossed...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    probably doing ottawa. high 500's. my freaking 3rd member number I think. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    well that dream died quickly. parents still out of town, can't take care of the kids. no PJ on this leg for me. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa - #495xxx. All 3 were 99% (for reserved) yesterday at time of entry. Anyone see updated probability numbers today? 
  • Options
    well that dream died quickly. parents still out of town, can't take care of the kids. no PJ on this leg for me. 
    dream is back on! parents taking the kids! come on, lottery! 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 895
    Ottawa and Quebec city 
    416 xxx
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,350
    Toronto 327xxx Ottawa 664xxx
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    Toronto and Hamilton 442xxx
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Requested Toronto, Ott, QC - 306xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BinOttawa/featured
    Sometimes I see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was Given To Fly
  • Options
    JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 559
    dream is back on! parents taking the kids! come on, lottery! 
    Nice!
    i too was holding on to a frail thread of hope. 2 days of waiting has felt like an eternity.
  • Options
    Ottawa bound for me. Have questions about where to stay. Looks like I’m either close to airport with a long trip to the show or close to show with a long trip to airport. Gatineau or Kanata? Cheers
  • Options
    Jbarker said:
    Ottawa bound for me. Have questions about where to stay. Looks like I’m either close to airport with a long trip to the show or close to show with a long trip to airport. Gatineau or Kanata? Cheers
    we booked a nice little room in byward market. very reasonable price, and it seems like a very trendy/fun area close to downtown. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jbarker said:
    we booked a nice little room in byward market. very reasonable price, and it seems like a very trendy/fun area close to downtown. 
    Just realized Gatineau was on the Quebec side - so that’s a big NO GO. I’ll have to look at the Byward spot. Looks decent. Wonder if there’s if there’s bussing or a train that goes over to the concert area. 
  • Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa (best available for all)
     #311xxx
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    nicolenicole Posts: 62
    We are hoping for Toronto and Ottawa, I have a 329xxx number. Have a hotel booked in Toronto, but not Ottawa yet, so we are also wondering where to stay, if people have suggestions? We were looking in the Byward area, but wondering best way to get to the show from there, and if Byward is a good/safe area to stay for 2 nights?
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    I’m going for Toronto.  192xxx..... Then I was going for Toronto and Hamilton.  Then just Toronto.  Then Toronto and Hamilton.  Now, just Toronto, final answer.  I just can’t justify paying $157/ticket to multiple shows when I have kids and responsibilities.  I miss the old days.  Scalped tickets to the 1996 maple leaf gardens show for $20 each.  We had to walk uphill, both ways, in the snow in September to get them, but boy was it fun.  
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    spryguy09 said:
    I’m going for Toronto.  192xxx..... Then I was going for Toronto and Hamilton.  Then just Toronto.  Then Toronto and Hamilton.  Now, just Toronto, final answer.  I just can’t justify paying $157/ticket to multiple shows when I have kids and responsibilities.  I miss the old days.  Scalped tickets to the 1996 maple leaf gardens show for $20 each.  We had to walk uphill, both ways, in the snow in September to get them, but boy was it fun.  
    I remember that snow storm! ;)
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    nicole said:
    We are hoping for Toronto and Ottawa, I have a 329xxx number. Have a hotel booked in Toronto, but not Ottawa yet, so we are also wondering where to stay, if people have suggestions? We were looking in the Byward area, but wondering best way to get to the show from there, and if Byward is a good/safe area to stay for 2 nights?
    For Ottawa, if you are looking for something closer to the venue and just a good basic hotel then I would suggest Comfort Inn which is 5 mins from the arena. Stayed there last PJ show and was great for an over nighter. If you are planning to stay a couple days Kanata may not be your best bet..or just switch hotels :)
    https://www.expedia.ca/Ottawa-Hotels-Comfort-Inn-Ottawa-West-Kanata.h7796.Hotel-Information
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    I put in for Ottawa reserved seating and my number is in the 137000's. Should be good. Got reserved seats in 2016 for Ottawa and it put me in row C. It was pretty great, hell Jon Krakauer was there (author of Into the Wild) and I had better seats than he did.
  • Options
    Timeline says they are processing Canadian shows today...anyone get the word yet?
    First - Knoxville '98
    Last - Boston night 2 '18
    14 shows in between
    Bing
  • Options
    some have been confirmed for quebec but nothing else. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    199xxx hamilton and Toronto 
  • Options
    rgeorgenesrgeorgenes Mansfield, MA Posts: 43
    Ottawa confirmed! See everyone there!
  • Options
    LYackyLYacky 🇨🇦 Posts: 72
    Ottawa confirmed! See everyone there!
    Lucky you!! Still waiting for confirmation on Hamilton date. Odds were 82% for Pit and 99% for Reserved Seating so needless to say my fingers, toes and legs are crossed!! lol 🤞
  • Options
    Ikky99Ikky99 Posts: 8
    Ottawa confirmed. Waiting for Toronto & Quebec
    Last Of The Bigtime Penetrators
  • Options
    LYackyLYacky 🇨🇦 Posts: 72
    edited January 2020
    Hamilton confirmed!!! 🙆‍♀️ This will be my very 1st time seeing PJ in concert and I'm literally crying for joy right now. Been a fan since the beginning but could never either afford or obtain tiks before today. YES!!!! Thank you Pearl Jam & 10C. ❤️

P.S - I know email said they will send us info on how to view our tiks so I assume that's when we find out whether we got GA Pit or actual Reserved Seating? A secret surprise? lol 
    Post edited by LYacky on