Ten Club Seniority?

2»

Comments

• Deadman said:
    Does anyone know the odds me and my cat will get rail at every show?
    Is your cat a service animal? Emotional Support Pussy?  Will the wrist band even fit? 

Hey, Evenbro, that shit isn't funny. Making fun of folks with disabilities is outdated.
    I didn't even see it that way Chris.  I thought it was an effective way to use the word Pussy in a sentence and not be scolded for profanity.
  • densandensan Posts: 563
    edited January 2020
    whatever

Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • deadendp said:
    Deadman said:
    Slightly less than the 3 year old tambo bait with parent in the pit and just a lil better than the man who wants front center rail (as a surprise to his lady, so part the seas y'all cuz he ain't actually gonna put in the time for it) so that he can propose to her right in front of EV. 

Polydactal cats preferred since thumbs make them far more helpful with the rigging crew. 

Thread integrity:
    Yes. 
    I have a Polydactyl and her name is Darkstar Twinkle toes but goes by the name of Twink!
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    tinz. said:
    jessebasi said:
    Anyone know what kind of rsvd tickets 537xxx would get in arenas?
    I have a 532xxx number and got 1st row behind pit for Lexington (Rupp Arena) 2016...still don't understand how that happened but I sure wasn't complaining :)
    You won the lottery.. I know they were assigning seats based on seniority however I believe the first few seated rows on the floor were lottery. I have 4xxxxx and had seated rail in Detroit years ago.
    They didn’t win the lottery 
    There isn’t a lottery when there is GA
    The only reserved seat lotteries since GA started have been at Fenways
  • ME10280ME10280 Posts: 35
    jdopj said:
    tinz. said:
    jessebasi said:
    I have a 532xxx number and got 1st row behind pit for Lexington (Rupp Arena) 2016...still don't understand how that happened but I sure wasn't complaining :)
    You won the lottery.. I know they were assigning seats based on seniority however I believe the first few seated rows on the floor were lottery. I have 4xxxxx and had seated rail in Detroit years ago.

Sure there is.  If you don't win GA, the reserved seats are prioritized by seniority.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    man, i've missed the pj fan humor.  =)
    well hello there!

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Get_Right said:
    well hello there!

Get_Right said:
    well hello there!

Two of my favorite peeps been to shows with both of you , let me know which shows your doing? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 872
    Deadman said:
    Is your cat a service animal? Emotional Support Pussy?  Will the wrist band even fit? 

Hey, Evenbro, that shit isn't funny. Making fun of folks with disabilities is outdated.
    Dude, the guy said “emotional support pussy” and you’re somehow getting offended? Better not go outside today, it’s scary out there. 
  • KC2917 said:
    Deadman said:

Dude, the guy said “emotional support pussy” and you’re somehow getting offended? Better not go outside today, it’s scary out there. 
    no way @2-feign-reluctance actually meant that.....??? That would be the thinnest skin ever....like disabling thin-skin.
  • You people are exhausting but it's like a train wreck I can't stop reading all the questions that 99% of them could be answered if you READ THE RULES and the other 1% nobody on the message board could possible know the answer.   I feel sorry for the 10C because they're probably getting inundated with emails and phone calls from people that refuse to read the step by step process.      
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    You people are exhausting but it's like a train wreck I can't stop reading all the questions that 99% of them could be answered if you READ THE RULES and the other 1% nobody on the message board could possible know the answer.   I feel sorry for the 10C because they're probably getting inundated with emails and phone calls from people that refuse to read the step by step process.      
    Make America Read Again

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • My number is a 13**** and have always had amazing seats, other than GA which is cool, just not for the cramped in lifestyle.  Being in the 10C for about 20 years has its perks, lol.  ;) 
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    JimmyV said:
    You people are exhausting but it's like a train wreck I can't stop reading all the questions that 99% of them could be answered if you READ THE RULES and the other 1% nobody on the message board could possible know the answer.   I feel sorry for the 10C because they're probably getting inundated with emails and phone calls from people that refuse to read the step by step process.      
    Make America Read Again
    Just wait to we get to all the posts about people buying multiple shows when they only thought they would win and go to one. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • what's going on in this thread again?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    ME10280 said:
    Go to https://pearljam.com/news/ten-club-ticket-presale-info

People should really take the time to read.  It's all spelled out.  A majority of fans will get tix that enter the drawing.

"In an effort to get more tickets into the hands of Ten Club members, Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster for an exclusive members-only presale through Ticketmaster Ticket Request. The majority of fans who enter the Ten Club ticket request will get tickets. This also means that Ten Club seating includes seats farther back in the venue than in the past."

Unprecedented Access for Ten Club Members  Ten Club has secured more tickets for this tour than ever before. The majority of fans who enter the Ten Club ticket request will get tickets. 

Yesterday I was really excited about this. Today I realize "majority" is 51%. I'm feeling a little less optimistic today, but like one of the posters said above, I'm just going with the flow until I get my notification. Nothing I can do except try
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    ME10280 said:
    jdopj said:
    tinz. said:
    jessebasi said:

Sure there is.  If you don't win GA, the reserved seats are prioritized by seniority.
    Before GA, there was a lottery for rows 1, 2, 9, 10.  Seniority didn't matter for those rows.  I won row 10 twice.

Currently, first row behind GA isn't a "win."  The fans with better membership numbers are sitting in the wing seats.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 65
    My # is 6XXXX (joined in 1994)