The single "Dance of Clairvoyants" being released Jan 24?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
edited January 2020 in The Porch
I'm guessing the person who let the cat out of the bag about the single's name and also said it's being released on Jan 24 is on track to be correct?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    I'm guessing the person who let the cat out of the bag about the single's name and also said it's being released on Jan 24 is on track to be correct?

Is that moody enough of a single title for ya' Riot Act Boi!?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    why so long?  get it out there!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • js87130js87130 Posts: 89
    First Single? I find that interesting. Technically “You Can't Deny Me” is the first, right? Unless it’s not gonna be on the record anymore. So many questions I have now. 
  • I'm guessing the person who let the cat out of the bag about the single's name and also said it's being released on Jan 24 is on track to be correct?

Is that moody enough of a single title for ya' Riot Act Boi!?

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • bonebone Posts: 498

Sounds like a great title for an Iron Maiden song.  Curious what Pearl Jam will do with it.  
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • bone said:

Sounds like a great title for an Iron Maiden song.  Curious what Pearl Jam will do with it.  
    Hoping something like this:

https://youtu.be/7Gr63DiEUxw