Options

psst...1/13/2020

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,985
    I'm sure there will be one on the tour, but I kinda wish they had a t-shirt bundle with the new logo and EKG beat. Maybe the flame thing too. 
  • Options
    bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 184
    bigjilm said:
    PSUS2H said:
    jeffbr said:
    I'll be ordering from Amazon once it shows up there.  Typically lower price, free shipping and fast shipping. I would never order from 10c unless it is something exclusive. 
    Why not pop into Easy Street and pick it up on release date, or order from Amoeba, they have free shipping (yes I'm an Amoeba fan-boy)
    That's my plan, going by Easy Street. I just can't pull the trigger on this for $55 shipped.
    Welp, there goes THAT plan. I was gonna snag just the single here, but saw it was not currently available. So I went to the CD bundle and saw that the 7" single will have the "single edit", so I pulled the trigger. LOL. Don't wanna chance Easy Street not getting any. Dang. :lol:
  • Options
    petted101petted101 Posts: 188
    FR181798 said:
    I ordered the LP + 7".

7" on its own.

That way I can cancel the LP bundle if I see any variants or cheaper on other sites.

Even buying from the UK shop it was quite expensive but postage was cheap.

How much was the postage for the single on it's own? I waited until this morning and as it has sold out I just ordered it from the 10C store for $21.
  • Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 829
    Hey Santos any idea if we'll be able to access a digital download on release date if we pre-ordered? Just would like to be able to legitimately check it out since the CD won't arrive that day. Cheers mate
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    Wondering the same thing. Anyway those of us in Canada who pre order the vinyl &/or CD could get the MP3 digital download with PDF booklet before their first show in Toronto, Canada on March 18th? Thanks!
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    edited January 2020
    Enzed said:
    a5pj said:
    I think a glacier white vinyl for those that pre-ordered the bundle would be sweet. But will probably be randomly inserted in some. I didn't get the white BS or red LB, maybe I'm due :)
    I'm thinking Greta Thunberg yellow.

I'd pay extra for frowny-face Greta picture disc.
    that’s one sexy set up - the record not frowny Greta 😂✌🏼
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    petted101 said:
    FR181798 said:
    I ordered the LP + 7".

7" on its own.

That way I can cancel the LP bundle if I see any variants or cheaper on other sites.

Even buying from the UK shop it was quite expensive but postage was cheap.

How much was the postage for the single on it's own? I waited until this morning and as it has sold out I just ordered it from the 10C store for $21.
    In the UK postage was £1.95 for the cheapest option. That was for the LP+7. Same for single on its own. You cant post an LP for less than £3 in the UK to give you an idea how cheap postage was.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    mattcoz said:
    40 page booklet?! Think of the trees! :tongue:
    Only three sides of music on a double LP gatefold album plus only one side of music on a two-sided 7" single with picture sleeve. Think of the vinyl and the trees. Coincidentally, Neil Young did the exact same hypocritical thing with his most recent release called 'Colorado'. Neither artist excels at self-awareness. 
  • Options
    the new music comes out AFTER the canadian shows?
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,508
    In the past, I have gotten my CD prior to release day, or right on release day. Most cases before.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    From 10club, that is.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    the sticky thread in the porch says being released march 27
    do you think 10c will release the new music before that date?
    i am very skeptical that i will get to hear the new music before the shows i want to see in canada
    correct?  thanks

• Options
    Bissy77Bissy77 Minnesota Posts: 445
    CD and Single are Out of Stock?  But the Bundles are still available
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18; EV NY 2-4-22
  • Options
    Bissy77 said:
    CD and Single are Out of Stock?  But the Bundles are still available
    At one point on Monday, one or two of them went out of stock, and came back up. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    the new music comes out AFTER the canadian shows?

I'm hope 10club sends out an MP3 digital download of the whole album 2 day's before the Toronto show for those of us who ordered from the 10club store.

• Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 654
    Dont worry after there all sold out we will get a colored copy!
  • Options
    jefft said:
    Dont worry after there all sold out we will get a colored copy!