Pearl Jam sure has their work cut out for them in Paris

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
edited January 2020 in The Porch
Following this? You in the faithful uncle jamily who's going really have to scream that "Hello" in Small Town as high as you can.

https://youtu.be/dqlUnT0cAJ8

My god. Maybe Eddie need to start climbing again.

A bit jealous of the Billie Eilish/Pearl Jam combo in France, compared to Sweden's Lolla.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on

Comments

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,954
    It’s youthful enthusiasm.  Good for them... they look like they’re having a great time. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    Awesome!! That’s a lot of freakin’ energy. 
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • glad to see so many happy people 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited January 2020
    Man. Now they gonna have to upstage a Bond-song too! DANCE OF THE CLAIRVOYANTS LETS GO!

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I LOVE THIS.  Why?

Look at the energy these kids have.

Our 17 year old is obsessed with Billie.  She's playing her guitar again, her uke, the piano - she's writing music.. I am ELATED.  You fuckin GO BILLIE!!!   I am so happy our kid is infatuated with a little girl who doesn't parade around half naked.  Writes songs with her big brother.   Eddie's kids love Billie too...it's about time someone interesting came around to get young folks excited about music again.
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • We made her a Billie room for her Christmas gift (and shes going to see her in Tacoma)...she died!!!  Just died!  I made song name ornaments with my Cricut machine.  
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat