Matt’s IG page, new PJ album art?

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
Check his story. It’s quick, only a few seconds. 
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
    It's on all the Pearl Jam social media accounts, too
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,744
    The same one that PJ has posted on their social media last night? 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Yup 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    And more new stuff on FB. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    i'm getting VERY excited. asked my wife again this morning on the way to work, "quebec city, pearl jam?". 

"no money!" she replied. 

FUCK MONEY. THIS IS PEARL JAM IN QUEBEC CITY YOU TWIT. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Yeah, at midnight dude? I was asleep for 3 hours by that time. #parentlife
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    i'm getting VERY excited. asked my wife again this morning on the way to work, "quebec city, pearl jam?". 

"no money!" she replied. 

This is the correct course of action. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,355

"no money!" she replied. 

It’s cheaper if you don’t have a wife ;) Dont ask permission....beg for forgiveness from your seats at the concert. 

But alas - I’ll be hoping to get tickets to a couple of shows and likely looking for someone’s extra as my wife and daughter would both love to go this year!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553

"no money!" she replied. 

It’s cheaper if you don’t have a wife ;) Dont ask permission....beg for forgiveness from your seats at the concert. 

But alas - I’ll be hoping to get tickets to a couple of shows and likely looking for someone’s extra as my wife and daughter would both love to go this year!
    haha, that's what I did when I followed the headstones around southern ontario in 2013. I just "told" her I was doing it. That was the first and last time I've ever done that. mainly because that tour was really important to me. I doubt I'll "need" to pull that out again. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

You guys can close this one down. There will be a million of em' and the main discussion about the art is already happening in a longstanding thread this morning.

www.cluthelee.com
  • i'm getting VERY excited. asked my wife again this morning on the way to work, "quebec city, pearl jam?". 

"no money!" she replied. 

You are right!!!  PJ in QC would be pretty friggin special, this one is worth the fight, lol
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

"no money!" she replied. 

It’s cheaper if you don’t have a wife ;)Dont ask permission....beg for forgiveness from your seats at the concert. 

Trust me when I tell you we will track your asses down. :wink:

My husband and I don't ask permission, but we do discuss all concert ticket purchases.

I am going to The National Homecoming in May with one of my very best friends. She and I have a room and tickets and all will be well. She has to fly in and I have the 4 hour drive southwest. It just isn't practical for M to go and my daughter will be getting ready for finals. It's all good.

If PJ comes within a reasonable distance, I'll go to one show, but if I can't, it'll be okay. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1