Innings Festival,, I flew 1500 miles

2»

Comments

• junbugtn24junbugtn24 Posts: 103
    edited January 2020
    I mean I’m single never married no kids people try to talk to me about pearl jam All they talk about is the Ten album And Yellow Ledbetter,Then I have to tell them do you know what Yellow Ledbetter is about It’s about this old movie from when  the military would Come to your house and usually have a bag  to tell you that your son was killed in war,,That’s Whatthe song originated from
    Post edited by junbugtn24 on
  • Talking in circles,, Actually has Jordan all over it!! =)
    Jordan's circles were rings and he got 6 of em son!!!
    Fucking EPIC!

#MJ23 #TheOGgoat
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    Does the property back up to the battlefield?
  • No off of Cedar Post Rd
  • What happened hear?  C what I did there?

Keep this thread going.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,680
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Hey No
  • Well fortunately for me I did receive what I have been waiting on for a long time!!!
  • tusevuntusevun Posts: 231
    No off of Cedar Post Rd
    Nice. Will be in the area at Cherokee Farms hopefully this May.
  • Poncier said:
    Yess!! :rofl: I forgot all about this song! I saw that movie in the theatre.
  • This is why I just quit drinking.   My conversations started sounding like this.   
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • This is why I just quit drinking.   My conversations started sounding like this.   
    It's cool when they sound like this. It's not cool when you realize they sound like this. :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  •  💥