Options

Do you have 2020 vision?

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,711
Corny and trite as it may sound, I think we need to have vision for the coming year, 2020.  It's the perfect number analogy for this coming year, a time when we need to return to good to great leadership, renewed efforts to stem global warming, more peace/ less war, more social, economic and environmental justice, healthier land, air, water and oceans.  A brighter outlook for the future.

What say ye?
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    As far as world affairs are concerned, I’m hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
    Im dedicating my life in 2020 to concerts, exercise, eating healthier, and doing lots of drugs. My vision is probably going to be a little blurry.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Hi! said:
    As far as world affairs are concerned, I’m hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
    Im dedicating my life in 2020 to concerts, exercise, eating healthier, and doing lots of drugs. My vision is probably going to be a little blurry.

Have a happy (if fuzzy) New Year, Hi!  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:
    Hi! said:

You too brother!✌️

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    Hi! said:
    brianlux said:
    Hi! said:

You too brother!✌️

Thanks man!  Looking forward to a fuzz tone 2020, especially if that new Dinosaur Jr album happens!

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,756
    I think the country is legally blind with an untrained seeing eye dog.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    Hi! said:
    brianlux said:
    Hi! said:

You too brother!✌️

Thanks man!  Looking forward to a fuzz tone 2020, especially if that new Dinosaur Jr album happens!
    Nice. First show I have planned is Sturgill Simpson in Feb in Detroit. I was thinking about trying for PJ in Nashville, but probably gonna wait for hopefully a second leg in NA in fall.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    With my glasses on I do have 2020 vision , I see 2020 being a terrible yr ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,538

Gonna be a great year for me: 

Pearl Jam in California in April

6 day golf trip in Ireland

Pearl Jam in Budapest, Zurich, and Paris

If anyone thinks I am bragging, I will confirm that the rest of the year will suck for me. 

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294

Gonna be a great year for me: 

Pearl Jam in California in April

6 day golf trip in Ireland

Pearl Jam in Budapest, Zurich, and Paris

If anyone thinks I am bragging, I will confirm that the rest of the year will suck for me. 

Sounds like a year for the ages 👍enjoy it ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    And here I thought I was a creative genius in thinking 2020 vision
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    And here I thought I was a creative genius in thinking 2020 vision

"Brilliant minds think alike" !