Options

Teenage Fanclub Recommendations?

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722
Any fans here?  This is one of those groups I've somehow failed to catch up with.  I heard a few cuts recently and am intrigued.

So Teenage Fanclub fans, what are you recommendations for best place to start?  What are you favorites and why?

Thanks!
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Comments

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,944
    Bandwagonesque
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,432
    Bandwagonesque
    I agree....one of the best albums of the 90s!
  • Options
    Bandwagonesque

JOEJOEJOE said:
    Bandwagonesque
    I agree....one of the best albums of the 90s!
    Thanks guys!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I've only heard Bandwagonesque. I bought it because of Star Sign.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    I actually thought you were asking about a good fan club for a teenager to sign up for. So they had a good seniority number like 10C. Lol. I’m dumb. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    I actually thought you were asking about a good fan club for a teenager to sign up for. So they had a good seniority number like 10C. Lol. I’m dumb. 

LOL, it is a confusing name for a band!

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    LOL
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Songs from northern Britain 
  • Options
    Songs from northern Britain 

This look like a great one to check out, thank.  The review on All Music is glowing as are the user reviews there.  Will check this one out for sure!