Bah Humbug: AET Style

OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
edited December 2019 in All Encompassing Trip
There is only a bah humbug thread for the porch, wtf?

Edit: Bad Santa gifs would be appreciated since my tablet wants to be a sonofabitch.

Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    See the source image
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834

I SAW PEARL JAM

• Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Happy Bah Humbug guys! 
    We need a grinch emoticon.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,620
    Have a nice warm Christmas, all!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,872
    edited December 2019
    I find this oddly satisfying and kind of wish the cat got all of them....

OffSheGoes35 said:

• If this Christmas has taught me anything, it is that I don't have a family
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    edited December 2019
    If this Christmas has taught me anything, it is that I don't have a family
    Sorry bud. If this Christmas has taught me anything is that I now know who my real family IS.  And it’s a precious few.
    I have many relatives, but they aren’t family. 
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Thanks. I'm so hurt.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Thanks. I'm so hurt.
    Understandable.  I’ve been there.  This year (and going forward) I’m just ambivalent.  Not trying to sound sententious here my friend, just providing perspective from someone who is now more thankful for the people who love me for who I am.
    Im not interested in the relatives I have that require some sort of provision or stipulation for our relationship to blossom or put so little effort into it that it is obvious they do not care, so why should I?  
  • My family do not and never will understand me. They don't care about me. I want to move far away from them. My brother in law thinks I am right wing. My mum looks at me like I'm possessed by satan when I say I'm atheist instead of Catholic. She blames my best friend which means she doesn't believe that I have a brain and can think for myself and make my own choices. My nieces don't care about me even though I've always cared about them.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Nothing beats this shit.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Thanks. I'm so hurt.
    Understandable.  I’ve been there.  This year (and going forward) I’m just ambivalent.  Not trying to sound sententious here my friend, just providing perspective from someone who is now more thankful for the people who love me for who I am.
    Im not interested in the relatives I have that require some sort of provision or stipulation for our relationship to blossom or put so little effort into it that it is obvious they do not care, so why should I?  
    TA, listen to this man.  And the same goes for friends.
  • hedonist said:
    Thanks. I'm so hurt.
    TA, listen to this man.  And the same goes for friends.
    👍😎 Absolutely.  Same with friends. 
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    https://youtu.be/qVyDSrjsyfo

Goddamn I love Violent Femmes! :heart: