ISO - PJ New York Don Pendleton - to be framed.

Please hit me up if you have one of these Don Pendleton prints. Less then perfect/mint is fine and maybe preferred. Not sure if I can afford a month one. Missed out a couple that were on Facebook - scratch and dent sales/waffles. Shipping to New Zealand  

Comments

• LN241653LN241653 Posts: 163
    Pm sent.
  • Bump - Still on the hunt for this less than perfect or great priced poster......... hit me up. Some on a facebook page went for between $125-150 for a "scratch and dent" copy. (Sadly I missed these are they were waffled).
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,032
    Bump. I may be after this one after op gets hooked up.
  • Bump - Still on the hunt.........
  • mbphotonzmbphotonz Posts: 41
    Still searching....... someone must have one. Apparently a few went out with the mystery boxes. Anyone have one sitting around?
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    edited March 2020
    Just picked this up recently. Paid $230 for it. You can have it for $230, plus shipping and fees.
    SOLD, No longer available. Thanks 
    Post edited by HollisBrown on
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,141
    Jump on this!
  • JP218404JP218404 Posts: 1,407
    Is that what the going price for it is these days? 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more
    Just picked this up recently. Paid $230 for it. You can have it for $230, plus shipping and fees.
    SOLD, No longer available. Thanks 
    Just woke up to see your posts. Thanks for the offer but looks like its already gone. 🤷‍♂️ - Cheers anyway. Still looking.
    JP218404 said:
    Is that what the going price for it is these days? 
    Seen two Scratch and Dent go for $150 on F/Book which I sadly was too late to jump on - Mint around $250
  • superj72superj72 Posts: 135
    I have a near-mint available that I was hoping to use for trade but I will let it fly for $275. PMs are welcome from anyone, but OP has first dibs until noon Saturday (Pacific Time). 
    superj72 said:
    I have a near-mint available that I was hoping to use for trade but I will let it fly for $275. PMs are welcome from anyone, but OP has first dibs until noon Saturday (Pacific Time). 
    Thanks for the offer. Don't have that much just at the moment and shipping is to NZ which would also put the total out of reach. Good luck and thanks for the offer and giving me first dibs. Appreciate it.