•  Vault #4 Mt Baker Theater, Bellingham
•  Vault #5 Aladdin Theater, Las Vegas
•  Vault #7 Soldier Field, Chicago
•  Vault #8 Adams Center, Missoula

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    the fuck is a tunespeak and why should I care?
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Only people in the US and Canada can enter 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    here is the link

tnspk.co/9tWBzAo
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,286
    If it doesn’t include Live On Two Legs or Vault 9, how can it be the ‘ultimate’ bundle?
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,853
    How much spam am I going to get from signing up for this?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    TUNESPEAK ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE ULTIMATE LIVE PEARL JAM VINYL BUNDLE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA ONLY (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. AND CANADIAN LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.

1. ELIGIBILITY: TUNESPEAK ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE ULTIMATE LIVE PEARL JAM VINYL BUNDLE SWEEPSTAKES ("SWEEPSTAKES") IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, OR CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY and who have a valid Tunespeak account. Visit http://www.tunespeak.com to register a free account. Employees, officers and directors of Tunespeak, LLC ("Sponsor" or "Tunespeak"), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion or production agencies, Web masters/suppliers (and their IRS/CRA dependents, immediate family members [spouse, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or its independent judging agency (the "Judges") which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited.
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Out again...great… :disappointed:
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    This is good.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    Already 4,378,880 total entries with 89 day's left to enter.

• Options
    10,300,209 total entries so far ...

:o
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    Is anyone having as much trouble playing spotify as I am? It seems to just stop every few songs. I have tried to play the playlist from the contest page, from the spotify web app, a nd the iOS app. Any tips would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Jed said:
    Is anyone having as much trouble playing spotify as I am? It seems to just stop every few songs. I have tried to play the playlist from the contest page, from the spotify web app, a nd the iOS app. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Did you get it to work?
  • Options

• Options
    tnspk.co/gXaa_pM
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    Jed said:
    I am as well. I thought it was because and maybe still is because I’m too cheap to get premium.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,406
    Should've had Can't Deny Me as the video to view.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    I'm at  51,915 entries. I don't know if it makes a difference but it sure is fun!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,406
    I'm at 39,000. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I should be using Spotify to get more entries in.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    demetrios said:
    I would think you already own all those vinyl?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    demetrios said:
    I would think you already own all those vinyl?

I do, but my girlfriend doesn't. So I'm trying for her. :)
  • Options
    yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131
    edited January 2020
    http://tnspk.co/AkkuFDo

Most recent entry link.  Good luck to everyone.  Give a listen and perhaps win some rare PJ vinyl!!!

Post edited by yakko69 on
    ...44 shows...and counting....
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    edited January 2020

18,275,384 Total Entries
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    I'm up to 107,565 entries with 51 days to go!