Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,465
    Shameless indeed.
  • mrk2mrk2 Posts: 2,067
    Nothing comes a surprise having followed the saga for the past 2,5 years, but reading through the complaint document, she really outdid herself this time. Ridiculous.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • I guess I just don't know the back story here, but either way it's a shame that it all needs to go down this way, no matter who is in the right.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Posted it all over IG. Jeeze, get some class
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,193
    I guess I just don't know the back story here, but either way it's a shame that it all needs to go down this way, no matter who is in the right.
    Yeah, I have a bunch of questions after reading that article. Agree that it's a real bummer, regardless. 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,788
    I sat behind her at one of Chris’ Beacon theatre shows a few years 

complained to ushers about the dumbest shit all night.... def treating them like low life’s, they were all nice people too
  • dr122931dr122931 Posts: 460
    edited December 2019
    I certainly don’t know much.  But the little I’ve read about her makes her sound awful.  She seems to be exploiting his death.  This lawsuit, Chris’ IG Page, the mother in law rants about Eddie, and the issues dealing with his older daughter make her sound like a deplorable person.  

Ps - is her atty aware of the fact Matt is in PJ?   The suit states none of the members had much success after the band initially broke up....I’m a huge Soundgarden fan, but Pearl jam is a much more successful band.  

Post edited by dr122931 on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    sad all around. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150
    Bummer all around, it has to be difficult for all of them to have lost someone they love. I hope they can come to a healthy conclusion on everything.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • Dark day...
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,150
    Who is controlling SG's library right now?  The band? Releases still coming out from both camps so I'd imagine it'll be resolved. 
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 || Chicago, IL August 29, 2024 
  • thats why ill never marry a greek girl
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    thats why ill never marry a greek girl
    if mccready was a greek female,  i bet you'd reconsider. 

www.headstonesband.com

• CPR7CPR7 Posts: 366
    Not surprised unfortunately. I have refrained from posting anything about the widow because I have had comments deleted/edited by admin but just when you think someone couldn't sink any lower...
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    PSUS2H said:
    Who is controlling SG's library right now?  The band? Releases still coming out from both camps so I'd imagine it'll be resolved. 
    That would be touch.  Distribution would be through it's record label (or which ever label holds the distribution rights for specific albums).  That being said I'm sure if the bands wants to do a release, and a label owns the rights, it might not be that hard to get the label on board.
  • JT167846JT167846 Posts: 897
    Touchy subject and no doubt we all have strong opinions about it just due to the high level fact we just found out. But it directly involves the PJ family so it may not be the best thing to post on the official boards from our positions of relative ignorance no matter how we feel about it. Could be just me though. It's a shitty situation-thinking of all involved. Mods too as this could be a can of worms.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
    I'm guessing this thread will disappear before long. 

www.headstonesband.com

• mrk2mrk2 Posts: 2,067
    edited December 2019
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    This is indeed sad. I stopped following her on Twitter about 18 months ago because I couldn't understand what she was saying in her posts. She seemed to be making vague references to various injustices and accusations toward unnamed people. Without straying into pure gossip (if that's possible), does anyone have links they can share that explain what's going on (not just with this lawsuit, but overall the last 2.5 years)? It's disappointing so I want to understand. Thanks.
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,614
    PSUS2H said:
    Kim is working on alot of the stuff.
  • They removed all the comments from her post on IG
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    CPR7 said:
    Not surprised unfortunately. I have refrained from posting anything about the widow because I have had comments deleted/edited by admin but just when you think someone couldn't sink any lower...
    I am not surprised either. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    JT167846 said:
    Touchy subject and no doubt we all have strong opinions about it just due to the high level fact we just found out. But it directly involves the PJ family so it may not be the best thing to post on the official boards from our positions of relative ignorance no matter how we feel about it. Could be just me though. It's a shitty situation-thinking of all involved. Mods too as this could be a can of worms.
    I don't consider her part of the PJ family so I would think her comments and actions are fair game for discussion. BTW, she's deplorable. Since Vicky decided to make it about choosing sides, I'm team Susan and Lily (and Soundgarden and PJ). 
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    jeffbr said:
    JT167846 said:
    I don't consider her part of the PJ family so I would think her comments and actions are fair game for discussion. BTW, she's deplorable. Since Vicky decided to make it about choosing sides, I'm team Susan and Lily (and Soundgarden and PJ). 
    Lawsuits are public record.  Anything that's public record can be discussed.
    pjl44 said:
    Yeah whatever I'm not into the whole conspiracy theory bullshit. It was more to emphasize that she blocked MC from CC's social media accounts which she runs.

You flew in on the wind
    Was a day that I won't forget
    Told me to let you in
    And that I would not regret it
    But you had a touch as cool as rain
    And only once the weather changed
    Murder of blue skies
    I can't wait
    To never be with you again
    And I can't wait
    To lead a life that you're not in