Excitement Level For Possible 2020 U.S. Arena Fall “Tour?”

2»

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,527
    Although I would be excited for a real tour in the US other than stadiums; the tie-in with the election that has been started.....true or not.....is already turning me off.   Been there done that with Bush.   I don't think anyone at these shows will be influenced one way or another if it turns into a "vote this way" or bash Trump tour.   It just turns into the same thing as every late night show and most people are so sick of it they tune it out.    Yes, I get PJ is a political band.   They are 55 year olds that aren't going to influence the young votes like they did 20 years ago.                

I feel the same way... a Rock band doesn't really impact votes.  They're preaching to the choir, or annoying the folks that don't want to hear about politics at a show. 

If the new album rumours are true, then I would suspect tours this year would be centred around that, and the fact it's an election year could be coincidence.  On the the other hand, I doubt they'll ignore the elephant in the room if they're on tour just before the election.
  • lolobugg said:

COME BACK TO NC!!!!!

you owe us a date!!!

yes, please to NC 
  • MayDay10 said:
    Bor, NY. Haha! Very funny!!!