So sad, I lost the lottery

JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
I didnt get the two lottery tickets for Amsterdam. This feels terrible! Going to try to get tickets during public sale but I guess I shouldnt get my hopes up too high? Any other Ten Club members have this experience before? If I lost the lottery,
is that a sign that I am I doomed to no tickets? My last lottery was for Barcelona in 2018 and it was a win and such an amazing show. 

Comments

• PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,762
    Check in with fans on the forum in the Live section and also via facebook groups, are you seeking 1 ticket or 2?   

I have had pretty mediocre luck with the lottery since it has been been instituted. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    Thanks so much! I will try that. I cant believe how bummed I felt when i saw the email this morning. You have given me new hope. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,727
    edited December 2019
    I take it you are looking for reserved. Public sale is doable but going to be a fast sellout. Try there or pick up GA tickets for sale here and have fun in the pit if you are able to do GA. 
  • Wasn't there 99% for amsterdam?

A lot of spares around, so you should be able to find one. Otherwise the general sale is an option ofc.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • I didnt get the two lottery tickets for Amsterdam. This feels terrible! Going to try to get tickets during public sale but I guess I shouldnt get my hopes up too high? Any other Ten Club members have this experience before? If I lost the lottery,
    is that a sign that I am I doomed to no tickets? My last lottery was for Barcelona in 2018 and it was a win and such an amazing show. 
    There are always tickets.  Follow the threads of people selling and you'll get one! Have faith! 
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • pepesvbpepesvb Posts: 18
    edited December 2019
    Post deleted. Spamming the forum. Please see the rules.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • I didnt get the two lottery tickets for Amsterdam. This feels terrible! Going to try to get tickets during public sale but I guess I shouldnt get my hopes up too high? Any other Ten Club members have this experience before? If I lost the lottery,
    Me and my travel buddy put in for GA and both won.  PM me if you want our extra set.
    107 Shows and counting