Poll: Vote for Best Shows of 2018

Vote here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe92vHNSTObLL6Z-CCssyp-64j5F6tI6y_zNvQh9gcqQnqU9A/viewform

I know everyone is going crazy over their 10c tickets for next year, but I hope you can all take a second and vote for our final preliminary round poll to decide what 2018 shows are the best. We’ve decided that the best 5 will move on to our final round of votes that will begin this Sunday.

choose up to 5 shows to advance into our final round of 30 that will determine the absolute final best list of the 2010s. Thanks for participating in the other polls, let’s finish off strong!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    Krakow :wink:
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    PJNB said:

• I was wondering what you would do with that 2017 show...
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Guessing no 2019 list?
    ;)
    I only went to US shows.  Sea2 maybe?  Have to go back and look again.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Seattle 2
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • Ricsard said:
    Seattle 2
    This!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    I loved wrigley 2, definitely not the best but a great show.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJNB said:
    cutz said:
    PJNB said:

https://youtu.be/pqrm47ut0Vs
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    I was at both Seattle 2 and Krakow. Both fantastic shows and Seattle 2 was an epic juggernaut in length and in quality but the covers on the end and the arena setting in Krakow and better set give the Polish show the edge for me. 
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,099
    Krakow 
    London 2
    Seattle 2
    Rome
    Seattle 1
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • Bump, keep voting!
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• KN219077KN219077 Posts: 1,071
    Seattle 1 is the underdog. London 2 is pretty special, it just lacked flow. Rome was big. Krakow was firing. Seattle 2 reigns supreme though.
  • KN219077 said:
    Seattle 1 is the underdog. London 2 is pretty special, it just lacked flow. Rome was big. Krakow was firing. Seattle 2 reigns supreme though.
    I’m glad someone feels the same way I do about London 2. Said it on the podcast, I’d listen to individual songs but not the full boot again. Something about it seemed odd and I’m in a minority that doesn’t like NAIS in the beginning of a set because it drags a bit