Options

PLEASE CLOSE - Europe Tour 2020: Need/Trade ticket thread.

Comments

• Options
    Hello, 
    I'm looking for 2 tickets for Amsterdam night 2...

Thanks...
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hi!
    In search of GA and/or good seats for Amsterdam1 and/or Amsterdam2
    (July 22/23, 2020).
    PM please.
    Greetings
    Frank
  • Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    Hi Everyone,
    Have: 1 GA Amsterdam
    Need: 1 TC GA Amsterdam
    Sorry I don't have any experience in the forum and I need help... I got 2 TC GA Amsterdam tickets for July 22nd, I understand that these tickets give you the chance to go in the venue earlier, right? I also have 1 GA for my 5 year old daughter, would it be allowed to go in with her although it is not a TC ticket? if not, I'm searching for another TC GA Ticket for her so I would sell the GA one, hehe, Did I make myself understood? Thanks in Advance, cheers! :)
    Hi Sonia, the photo on pj's website is from last year's show at the ziggo. As you can see, ga is really packed, with 10c and regular ticketholders alike. At times i did find it scary to be in a crowd like that. 
    Looking at that picture, knowing most dutch people are tall, where do you think it is safe and not that scary for a kid? If your answer is at the back, you don't need a 10c ticket as you can go in together as soon as doors open for the regular ticketholders, probably half an hour after 10c.
    I wouldn't take a 5 year old to ga for safety reasons, so wishing you wisdom and peace
  • Options
    I have one GA ticket for trade, night one Amsterdam for a night to Amsterdam..... If interested please let me know.....
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Jimmi said:
    Hi Everyone,
    Sorry I don't have any experience in the forum and I need help... I got 2 TC GA Amsterdam tickets for July 22nd, I understand that these tickets give you the chance to go in the venue earlier, right? I also have 1 GA for my 5 year old daughter, would it be allowed to go in with her although it is not a TC ticket? if not, I'm searching for another TC GA Ticket for her so I would sell the GA one, hehe, Did I make myself understood? Thanks in Advance, cheers! :)
    Hi Sonia, the photo on pj's website is from last year's show at the ziggo. As you can see, ga is really packed, with 10c and regular ticketholders alike. At times i did find it scary to be in a crowd like that. 
    Looking at that picture, knowing most dutch people are tall, where do you think it is safe and not that scary for a kid? If your answer is at the back, you don't need a 10c ticket as you can go in together as soon as doors open for the regular ticketholders, probably half an hour after 10c.
    I wouldn't take a 5 year old to ga for safety reasons, so wishing you wisdom and peace
    Don't take a 5 year old to a rock concert. 
  • Options
    texjayhawktexjayhawk Posts: 33
    edited December 2019
    FS - Amsterdam night 1 single 10C reserved.  139xxx.   

It has been claimed.  Thanks
    Post edited by texjayhawk on
  • Options
    DiniDini Hamburg Posts: 9
    I have 10c spares for 

Frankfurt GA
    Berlin
    Copenhagen Res - gone

Looking for Frankfurt Res, otherwise face value.  Thanks.

Still looking for Frankfurt seat....

• Options
    DiniDini Hamburg Posts: 9
    Looking for a TC Berlin GA Ticket, can someone help me?
  • Options
    link41486link41486 Posts: 71
    edited December 2019
    I have 1 extra GA for Krakow, Budapest (Gone), and Zurich(Gone) these are for sale. 
    I have 1 GA tickets for Amsterdam Night 1 need 2 GA for Night 2. (Solved)
    Post edited by link41486 on
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Dini said:
    Berlin isn’t sold out yet! Just buy a ticket, it’s all GA 
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hi there!
    I am in search of a "GOOD" seat ticket for Amsterdam2 July 23, 2020.
    PM please!
    Frank
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    JPPJ84 said:
    Dini said:
    Berlin isn’t sold out yet! Just buy a ticket, it’s all GA 
    How much difference does it make in terms of the early entry pass for berlin? With a regular ticket can you still get in the first section of seats for example?
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    BigWhiskey85BigWhiskey85 York Posts: 21
    Dini said:
    PM'd
  • Options
    vampC83vampC83 Germany Posts: 23
    edited December 2019
    Hello, I got a 10C GA spare for Berlin and Copenhagen.
    Berlin is taken

Post edited by vampC83 on
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
    BRAD: 2013 - Cologne
    Soundgarden: 2011 - Rock am Ring; Dortmund
  • Options
    Tyler_DurdenTyler_Durden Posts: 67
    edited December 2019
    I’m selling one good seat for Copenhagen. The seat is in section 117. 
    Post edited by Tyler_Durden on
    84/2401/236
  • Options
    JustynaJustyna Posts: 132
    • Hi Everyone,
      Sorry I don't have any experience in the forum and I need help... I got 2 TC GA Amsterdam tickets for July 22nd, I understand that these tickets give you the chance to go in the venue earlier, right? I also have 1 GA for my 5 year old daughter, would it be allowed to go in with her although it is not a TC ticket? if not, I'm searching for another TC GA Ticket for her so I would sell the GA one, hehe, Did I make myself understood? Thanks in Advance, cheers!
    • Kiwi In OzKiwi In Oz CanberraPosts: 212
    Children under 6 are not allowed on the floor. If you thinking about attending the concert with your 5 years old you need seated tickets I am affraid
    Spodek 2000, Roskilde 2000, O2 2009, Belfast 2010, Hyde Park 2010, Wuhlheide 2010, Open'er 2010, Manchester 1&2 2012 , Amsterdam 1&2 2014, Wuhlheide 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Open'er 2014, MK 2014, Amsterdam 1&2 2018, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018, Barcelona 2018, London 1&2 2018
  • Options
    Missed the AMS night 2 on sale, looking for 2 GA tickets.  I have an extra pair of night 1 10C GA tickets to trade.
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    CarolineBachoCarolineBacho Firenze (Italia) Posts: 2
    I have spares for the following if anyone is looking

- Imola
    - Vienna (GONE)
    - Krakow (GONE)
    - Budapest (GONE)
    Hey! I would need an Imola ticket, is still available?
  • Options
    CarolineBachoCarolineBacho Firenze (Italia) Posts: 2
    Hi! I’m looking for an extra TC GA ticket for the IMOLA concert!
    anyone can help me?
  • Options
    In2DeepIn2Deep Posts: 496
    Looking for GA Zurich & both Amsterdam.  Maybe even a close seat so I can yell "I love you Jeff!" ;)
  • Options
    burnsy6burnsy6 Posts: 40
    edited December 2019
    SOLD: I have 2 10C GA for Amsterdam Night 1. Please PM me if interested.
    Post edited by burnsy6 on
  • Options
    Justyna said:
    • Hi Everyone,
      Sorry I don't have any experience in the forum and I need help... I got 2 TC GA Amsterdam tickets for July 22nd, I understand that these tickets give you the chance to go in the venue earlier, right? I also have 1 GA for my 5 year old daughter, would it be allowed to go in with her although it is not a TC ticket? if not, I'm searching for another TC GA Ticket for her so I would sell the GA one, hehe, Did I make myself understood? Thanks in Advance, cheers!
    • Kiwi In OzKiwi In Oz CanberraPosts: 212
    Children under 6 are not allowed on the floor. If you thinking about attending the concert with your 5 years old you need seated tickets I am affraid
    Thank you, she'll be 6 by then 😊
    Could you please tell me where you read that info? Thanks! 
    We'll see what we finally do.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    Jimmi said:
    Hi Everyone,
    Don't take a 5 year old to a rock concert. 
    Thanks for your help, we'll see what we finally do, she'll be 6 by then. 😊
  • Options
    Jimmi said:
    Hi Everyone,
    Thanks for you help and kind thoughts! Wish you the best as well! 😊
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Still have a Budapest 10c GA ticket available 
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Have one spare Ten Club GA ticket for Amsterdam night 1. Pls pm
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    For sale:  10c GA pairs for Berlin and Frankfurt.  At cost.
  • Options
    I have spares for the following if anyone is looking

- Imola
    - Vienna (GONE)
    - Krakow (GONE)
    - Budapest (GONE)
    Hey! I would need an Imola ticket, is still available?
    Yep, replied to your wall post. Still available. Please PM me to confirm. Thanks.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,530
    For sale:  10c GA pairs for Berlin and Frankfurt.  At cost.
    Talk to @karmadefect please.. thank you..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    TW3766TW3766 Posts: 57
    edited December 2019
    I have 1 Krakow TC GA ticket available...anyone interested?

Ticket no longer available...
    Post edited by TW3766 on
This discussion has been closed.