Options

re: Vault 9 begins shipping 12/5/19

Comments

• Options
    NinetytworulesNinetytworules Boston Posts: 454
    Listening to this for the first time. I don’t know but the sound seems far superior than the other vaults I have. Dave A kills it!!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Mine was supposed to be delivered in Tennessee yesterday. USPS took the handoff from UPS in a town 20 minutes away from my house. It has since traveled 4 hours away to Memphis... now it has been updated to supposedly Thursday. Hilariously bad, if I hear one more thing about how this organization is trying to offset carbon emissions, just WOW.
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,982
    Listening to this for the first time. I don’t know but the sound seems far superior than the other vaults I have. Dave A kills it!!
    Vinyl hasn't arrived for me yet but the CD showed up a couple weeks ago. It sounds incredible!

Really looking forward to spinning the vinyl. Loud. Really fucking loud. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    I was thinking the same. This one sounds great! 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,686
    edited January 2020
    Got a label created 12/18 and still no movement. This is ridiculous. Put the thing in a box and ship it. You charge enough 
    Post edited by THEBIBLEISTEN on
  • Options
    Got a label created 12/18 and still no movement. This is ridiculous. Put the thing in a box and ship it. You charge enough 
    Same boat. It’s weird
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,903
    I like this vault so much better than the other 93 vault.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,771
    MedozK said:
    Mine was supposed to be delivered in Tennessee yesterday. USPS took the handoff from UPS in a town 20 minutes away from my house. It has since traveled 4 hours away to Memphis... now it has been updated to supposedly Thursday. Hilariously bad, if I hear one more thing about how this organization is trying to offset carbon emissions, just WOW.
    It often feels with UPS & USPS Mail Innovations program we would be doing the environment a favor if we scheduled individual pickups in Seattle. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    edited January 2020
    mcgruff10 said:
    I like this vault so much better than the other 93 vault.  
    As someone who likes to have the continuum or complete set, I somewhat regret not getting 5, but it is just not a show that has any wow factor as a vault.  Vault 9  has all the feels of why the Vault offerings were started.  There are still a few 1993 nuggets I'd like to see them tap into, but for now this is a great representation of that point in time in the bands history.  

• Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    I am also in this same situation.  I was starting to think it was personal.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    Ive a lable printed on the 17/12 for the members shirt, and hasnt updated since then. This is why I hate 10c shipping.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    marjenmarjen CT Posts: 804
    I was busy building my new house over the summer and fall and never got around to order this. I hope they have some available after the initial shipment. I remember I got Vault 8. in like July last year, but don't see it as available now even though it says available for pre order on the shop.
  • Options
    marjen said:
    I was busy building my new house over the summer and fall and never got around to order this. I hope they have some available after the initial shipment. I remember I got Vault 8. in like July last year, but don't see it as available now even though it says available for pre order on the shop.
    they posted that there were less than 100 up for sale still about a week ago, they were gone in less than about an hour after that post.

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    Still no movement on mine either. My biggest frustration is that every time I check I log into my account, check my order history, search around for 5 minutes frustrated that I can't find the tracking # then I remember it was in an email. Seriously, every time!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    In Mail Innovations time, this means next Wednesday or Thursday.  But it's moving, let the excitement build!

Color me surprised...

• Options
    Mine still processing since December...

I see some of you were notified after I did, and got the vault already This is frustrating. 

• Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,982
    Mine showed up today in Michigan. Packaging was great so it survived the epic, weeks long journey.

Can't wait to play these records but I'm just too exhausted to enjoy it. Breaking ice off of the sidewalk and parking lot at the office is a real mother fucker.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Mine finally showed up today. Glad to finally have this story over..lol
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,821
    Mine showed up today outside of Philly. Only listened to the first vinyl so far, but the sound is very clean and well balanced, possibly the most I’ve been impressed so far by any vault at first listen. 
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 184
    Still waiting in Seattle, but I used last year's bootleg code to get the digital. Sounds great!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,586
    Finally seeing movement this morning!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    PD279656PD279656 Posts: 119
    Just got mine yesterday. 

I agree on the above this is definitely one of the best sounding ones. 

Well done Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    Mine was “in warehouse ready to be shipped” and I didn’t here anything else. Arrived yesterday!  

It sounds awesome by the way. The mix seems really well done. Good show happy to have it on vinyl. 
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Mine arrived Yesterday. Looks like they just printed shipping labels and are shipping them as they arrive from the manufacturer.  I got shipping notice mid December.  
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    This show sounds great and rocks!  Dissident is absolutely killer on here!
  • Options
    ballardmamaballardmama Posts: 42
    edited January 2020
    I just talked to someone in customer service with Ten Club to check that I'd be receiving my vinyl at some point since it's been held up since Dec.  The rep was super nice, said that they're getting to the tail end of the orders and are getting them all out soon.  And since I'm West coast mine is coming on the later side.  So they are trickling out to everyone.  
    Post edited by ballardmama on
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    Mine finally shipped yesterday. Must be getting down to the final ones.
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,469

Vault arrived in Houston.  One of these days Imma get me recordplayer and open the rest of these.  7 unboxings at once.  Imma gett hella views on the utubes
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,212
    Delivered!
  • Options
    Had no movement via the tracking but showed up today.