Poll: Vote for Best Shows of 2015

Vote here: bit.ly/2015pjshows

next year is up for our show of the decade poll! This wasn’t a big year, but had tons of South American shows that are very good, yet possibly neglected. Feel free to vote! Up to five shows per selection!
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    It's unfortunate that there were so many issues with the static is many of these bootlegs.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    rummy said:
    It's unfortunate that there were so many issues with the static is many of these bootlegs.
    I never listened to this year because of the static.   Which ones sound good?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    rummy said:
    I think the first few are okay. I haven't listening to them since they first came out (almost four years ago!) but I do recall being underwhelmed by them. I did, however, enjoy the 2011 SA bootlegs.
  • mcgruff10 said:
    rummy said:
    Porto Allegre wasn’t bad and Buenos Aires has good crowd participation. Though I’m sure 2011 was better for both
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • brasilia and belo horizonte by miles
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    brasilia and belo horizonte by miles
    How do the bootlegs sound?  Lots of static?
  • PapPap Posts: 28,781
    1) Santiago
    2) Porto Allegre
    3) Brasilia
    4) Rio de Janeiro
    5) Mexico
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • mcgruff10 said:
    brasilia and belo horizonte by miles
    How do the bootlegs sound?  Lots of static?
    yep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sure as hell wasn't GCF!  (although still had fun and got to meet up with some great people.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Sure as hell wasn't GCF!  (although still had fun and got to meet up with some great people.)
    Ranks near the bottom for me.  
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Sure as hell wasn't GCF!  (although still had fun and got to meet up with some great people.)
    Ranks near the bottom for me.  
    I enjoyed the show well enough, but sitting through the rest of the crap leading up to it was mind numbing.
    If I died tomorrow I would have few regrets...not pushing 'buy' on the Level 1 VIP passes for GCF when I was considering, and talking to my wife about it first, is one of them. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    What s a good 2015 show to get minus the static?
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    am I missing something, listening to track previews on nugs I don't hear any static
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

PB11041 said:
    am I missing something, listening to track previews on nugs I don't hear any static
    There's a version of "Who You Are" that definitely has it. Sorry, I can't recall which show it was from at this moment in time.