Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• DM282158DM282158 Posts: 542
    Their best one. And proves Stone is the hero of the band. What other member of another huge band would cease control at the height of popularity?
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Awesome article, thanks for posting.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    Ten blew my mind.  Vs. changed my life.  Vitology let me know I was on the right track.
    Spinning it right now, what a great album.  I so wish I could have seen them in 95 but of course they didn’t play around here.  
    After twenty five years I just noticed the guy in the middle of the photo is not in pj. Who is it? BOB? I guess Jeff took the photo. 

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    mcgruff10 said:
    After twenty five years I just noticed the guy in the middle of the photo is not in pj. Who is it? BOB? I guess Jeff took the photo. 

Its BO'B but from the angle it could also be Mark Arm's doppelganger. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    mcgruff10 said:
    Spinning it right now, what a great album.  I so wish I could have seen them in 95 but of course they didn’t play around here.  
    I don't have many regrets in life, but one would be having the stones to get my shit together and just go out and see them that summer/fall

His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Still my favourite PJ record!
    agreed
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    mcgruff10 said:
    That’s the 1st yr a traveled to see the band! Flew out to Milwaukee what a fucking weekend that set of shows ranks top 3 for me ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited November 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    That’s the 1st yr a traveled to see the band! Flew out to Milwaukee what a fucking weekend that set of shows ranks top 3 for me ..
    In your opinion which show was better?  And was that your first time seeing them?  So jealous!
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    In your opinion which show was better?  And was that your first time seeing them?  So jealous!
    I’d have to go back and listen and look at set list to jarr  my memory, No I had already seen them open for RHCP , Lola 92 & Paramount 94 ..
    edited November 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I’d have to go back and listen and look at set list to jarr  my memory, No I had already seen them open for RHCP , Lola 92 & Paramount 94 ..
    Damn jose you saw them in ‘91?!?! That is amazing!!! How the heck did you get tickets to the paramount show in 94?

mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Damn jose you saw them in ‘91?!?! That is amazing!!! How the heck did you get tickets to the paramount show in 94?

10C they mailed me a order form for tickets to the show it was revealed once I received tickets in mail where the show was happening...
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,269
    My question about that first article is.... Is Mike wearing jeans under his jeans in that picture? And why? That's too big of a hole to be just a patch I would think.