Forget about it

brianjonesbrianjones Posts: 236
edited November 2019 in Lost Dogs
Post edited by brianjones on

Comments

• Philip_IrelandPhilip_Ireland Posts: 664
    edited November 2019
    It’s worth about $60 mint, worn copy less. What are you thinking of trading it for? 
    Post edited by Philip_Ireland on
  • It’s worth about $60 mint, worn copy less. What are you thinking of trading it for? 
    I’m looking for something on vinyl. 
    I wouldn’t say it’s worn. It was played a couple times and stored in a protective sleeve since it was opened. Great condition. Can provide pics. 
    edited November 2019
    The term “serious suggestion“ and your list of what you have would suggest that you think this LP is worth a lot- it’s not. It’s readily available sealed, for roughly $60, maybe less depending on where you find it. 
  • The term “serious suggestion“ and your list of what you have would suggest that you think this LP is worth a lot- it’s not. It’s readily available sealed, for roughly $60, maybe less depending on where you find it. 
    Hey if it’s not for you just pass man.  I just listed what I have to save time; not expecting $400 worth. Simply trying to see if a fan would be interested. 
    Vitalogy, lightning bolt, backspacer, TMR, Atlanta and some Vaults are all worth equal or less btw. 
    But as I said, just pass. 
  • The term “serious suggestion“ and your list of what you have would suggest that you think this LP is worth a lot- it’s not. It’s readily available sealed, for roughly $60, maybe less depending on where you find it. 
    Hey if it’s not for you just pass man.  I just listed what I have to save time; not expecting $400 worth. Simply trying to see if a fan would be interested. 
    Vitalogy, lightning bolt, backspacer, TMR, Atlanta and some Vaults are all worth equal or less btw. 
    But as I said, just pass. 
    Not expecting $400!!! Not expecting $40 more like. 
    Re: “ Hey if it’s not for you just pass man.” No- list things at a realistic price- give a price, even, don’t say “ I’m open to any serious suggestion for a Trade” 
    This would suggest to the uninitiated vinyl buyer that you are selling a rarity/something of worth- you are not! 
    That you say you already have Benaroya Hall - would, I believe make people think that what you are trading is on par with that in terms of value - just saying- move on, move on. 
  • Dude calm down! Are you the moderator here?  Tf is your problem?
    the main thing I am not expecting is your series of useless replies 
    Again go & read: I listed everything I had on wax.  Most of which is cheaper than what I’m looking to trade. Sorry benny hill makes everything worth 1k in your eyes. 
    If I wanna make the most of it I’ll list it on discogs or ebay. Where I’ll be able to block trolls
    You’re obviously not interested so go do something else with your time. Jeez
    when did this place become such a hostile forum?  Been coming here since close to day 1 & I’ve never had such a pleasant exchange. Had noticed alot of complaining & entitlement in recent years. Guess I’m experiencing first hand now. Thanks for the tip
  • :popcorn_guy:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited November 2019
    Jeez man, why did you remove your original post? 
    jeez man - I’ll buy that LP for $30 off you. Jeez. Calm down dude- jeez- these freaks are new to vinyl - they might think anything by Pearl Jam is worth a lot of money - jeez etc 
    Im only interested in pointing out rip offs - jeez
  • :)
    All good.  Only wanted to please a fellow jammer looking to add to their collection.  I really don’t need the money & I have a toddler to keep me entertained. Peace
    edited November 2019
    :)
    All good.  Only wanted to please a fellow jammer looking to add to their collection.  I really don’t need the money & I have a toddler to keep me entertained. Peace
    Please- what part of - your LP is only worth a max of $40 don’t you understand?
    i can only think you now realise your original request was totally misguided, because you have removed it. 
    Glad you have a toddler but what the hell has that got to do with selling a record, seriously? 
  • Anyone takers for my Eddie Vedder European 2019 Zippo -,worth about €30 but to you it’s €350?
  • :):):) 
    what a silly troll

good night folks
  • :):):) 
    what a silly troll

good night folks

What a rip off merchant - smiley face - ha ha etc. Doesn’t even have the courage to show his original post- it’s deleted. Don’t feed the trolls / no more from me. By deleting what you said/ you have proven that the price you were charging was a rip off!

edited November 2019
    :):):) 
    what a silly troll

good night folks

What a rip off merchant - smiley face - ha ha etc. Doesn’t even have the courage to show his original post- it’s deleted. Don’t feed the trolls / no more from me. By deleting what you said/ you have proven that the price you were charging was a rip off!
  • Dude what a d*ck you are. I was trying to delete the entire post to get rid of you and this waste of a thread. 
    my original post said I wanted to trade LOTL for a vinyl. I also listed my entire PJ collection Most of which was worth less than LOTL. But yes, I did mention I had Benny Hall. And only someone with nothing else to do hung on this for hours as if it meant I expected anyone to trade for the value of Benny Hall even though I replied this right away when you decided to point it out.  R u kidding me?
    again really, I wish you had better things to do. 
    But since you don’t, troll on and keep bumping this thread. 
    This is supposed to be a community with similar interests.  You’re not interested, you move on to another post. You say your piece, you move on to another post. 
    I’m probably too old for this shit  
  • “serious suggestion“ 
  •  I’m probably too old for this shit ”
    Unfortunately flippers are of all ages 
  • This is great!

I love things like this!!!

I'll give u $30 for that album.