MSG Night 1 2016

Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971
edited November 2019 in The Porch
new Live On 4 Legs episode featuring Night 1 of 2016’s MSG shows is now up, feel free to listen. Other links provided in my signature. And keep voting in the show of the decade polls, 2014’s poll will be out tomorrow
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
Post edited by Sobelberg8 on

Comments

• Bump cause why not
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
  • DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    Fucking great first set 
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,398
    Best first set I have ever seen the band perform. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,018
    I could literally touch the ceiling, lucky to got tix through public sale.
    Got to msg early just to get poster...they kept selling out a few ahead of me- ran around for a while before my bud got one. It seems like msg has so many merch booths that everything gets spread thin. All fans have a good chance at getting stuff if you hit the right booth.
    Oh yeah there was a concert too...

I'm sure it was good, but wasn't immersed in it because of my seat.
    Also feellike msg lost a tiny bit of the magic due to the remodeling job. Fancy joint.
    Not very rock and roll.

Do remember enjoying doobie cover and feeling like whole show really rocked. I guess it just didnt hit me like it should have. My loss for sure.

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    The young buck was me ;)