Options

Get 30% OFF all Bootleg downloads and CDs. Nov 25th to Dec 2nd

13»

Comments

• Options
    In past years, the discount was automatic. I bought some HD files with my 10C analog code and paid one cent extra.

Those sneaky devils! Ha! No more...
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    Promo code still working. :)
  • Options
    Fastest shipping ever! Thank you 10Club & Nugs!  :)

Ps . No custom fees. Damn that's hot! 
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    demetrios said:

Congrats! Can't wait to receive that sexy baby here, too (it has to cross the ocean, though)
    I think Nugs always put a low value on customs declaration.. ($10 or $15 for boxsets) What was the value on your package?
  • Options
    In past years, the discount was automatic. I bought some HD files with my 10C analog code and paid one cent extra.

Those sneaky devils! Ha! No more...
    That's because you can only use one promo code per order. Last year they were already discounted without any code, so you could use your analog code and get it basically for free. This year you have to use a code to get a discount, so you can't get another discount with your analog code.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Congrats! Can't wait to receive that sexy baby here, too (it has to cross the ocean, though)
    I think Nugs always put a low value on customs declaration.. ($10 or $15 for boxsets) What was the value on your package?
    $20. So shocked it shipped on November 26th and just arrived December 5th!  :o 

Nugs rocks!  B)
  • Options
    Would love for Nugs to work on a Pearl Jam 2005 CD Box Set. Please make it happen in 2020. 

• Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    demetrios said:
    Would love for Nugs to work on a Pearl Jam 2005 CD Box Set. Please make it happen in 2020. 

Are all of them sealed? Why?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,874
    demetrios said:

Play them!!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I still have 2013, 2015, 2016 sealed (and 2018 will remain sealed for a while too). I opened 2014 because the box had a couple of bad tears on it, and Nugs sent me a replacement. Good thing it happened, because 2014 box is too much tight and so now I can store the boots in two of them. Some time ago I started listening to PJ official bootlegs in sequential order by date. Currently on the 2005 tour, after about a couple years. I will open my boxsets when I arrive to their respective years. Maybe D is doing the same? lol
    Post edited by Jammalambo on
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    bazzer said:
    demetrios said:
    bazzer said:
    Any reason to buy from here rather than nugs? I'm only after the vault CDs (and maybe an empty box). Shipping is cheaper from nugs...
    How much cheaper is it?

Nugs isn't selling all the Box Sets like the 10club store is offering. Think they are only selling the 2014 set.
    Like 10% cheaper in total. As I say I'm only after the vault CDs so that doesn't really matter for me. They're all identical, right?
    I ended up going with 10C because it didn't seem like nugs sent the MP3 encore for one of the shows.