Indio 93 Episode

Shoes for my friends! Live On 4 Legs dropped a new episode today discussing the infamous Indio 93 show with the shoe the shoeless rant and Fuck Me In The Brain improv. Enjoy a slice of nostalgia today, available at the link below or any other podcast platform

Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• F%20Me%20In%20The%20Brain, you were discussing part of this show on The Better band podcast, have you checked the latest Live on 4 legs episode from @Sobelberg8  about Indio '93?

2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Good episode for a legendary show, it was definitively the 90s.
    Keep up the good work guys.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • F%20Me%20In%20The%20Brain, you were discussing part of this show on The Better band podcast, have you checked the latest Live on 4 legs episode from @Sobelberg8  about Indio '93?

Hi There -- thanks, I will check it out!
    Classic show, I enjoyed talking about it with B.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • I seem to have heard something about this show before.
  • Enjoyed the episode -- as someone who lived it, guys, it was as badass as you speculate it might have been!
  • Enjoyed the episode -- as someone who lived it, guys, it was as badass as you speculate it might have been!
    Thank you! Did you lose/get hit with any shoes?
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

Thank you! Did you lose/get hit with any shoes?
    Nope, I was well positioned, and while had been drinking, was not dumb enough to A) throw my shoes at a band I love and B) to throw my shoes on a night where it was fucking cold and muddy.

• That is one cool ass point B