Options

1994 BOOTLEGS

Jimbo13Jimbo13 Posts: 22
edited November 2019 in The Porch
Hello.  I am trying to get a copy of my first PJ show.  Rochester New York, 1994.  Anybody know of a place to possibly get my hands on this?  Are there bootlegs from that far back? I really don't know and I don't even know if I am in the right forum.   Some help/love here would be appreciated. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Best available source:

Source: Sony PC-62 > Sony WM-D3 > DAT > CDR > dEdit > SHN (cuts in dissident and porch EQ'ed and patched with unknown analog source)
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,372
    What is the date of this show?
  • Options
    04/07/94 - War Memorial: Rochester, NY [120m]
         support act: Mudhoney 
         set: Wash, Animal, Go, Dissident, Even Flow, Why Go, Jeremy, Glorified G, Daughter/(ABitW-II)/(Across the Universe)/(It's Better to Not be Sane
         improv), Breath, State of Love and Trust, Rats, Once, Black, Alive, Rearviewmirror, Corduroy, Release teaser, Elderly Woman, Jam, Porch,
         Indifference
         notes: 'Wash' hadn't been played for some time. Stone sings lovely vocals with Ed on 'Breath.' Ed comments, "Living is the best revenge" after Jeremy.'
         A great performance. 
  • Options
    I have 128 MP3s not SHNs. 
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    What is the date of this show?

April 7, 1994
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    Best available source:

Source: Sony PC-62 > Sony WM-D3 > DAT > CDR > dEdit > SHN (cuts in dissident and porch EQ'ed and patched with unknown analog source)

THANKS MAN, FOUND IT AND I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET IT BUT I WILL.  THANKS A TON MAN. IVE BEEN HOPING TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS FOR SOME TIME NOW. THANKS
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    I have flac files I believe. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    I can try to upload that SHN or FLAC this evening. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    I can try to upload that SHN or FLAC this evening. 

COOL, THANKS MAN.
  • Options
    Here's the SHN .. https://we.tl/t-0pLlbF8r7W

• Options
    Can't do SHN? Forget about it. 

:)

• Options
    demetrios said:

hey man just wanted to thank You for the hook up. I am extremely grateful,  Appreciate it very much. 

Jimbo

• Options
    Jimbo13 said:
    demetrios said:

hey man just wanted to thank You for the hook up. I am extremely grateful,  Appreciate it very much. 

Jimbo

No problemo! :)
  • Options
    I also am looking for a copy of a show I was at in 1994.  Pearl Jam played at the Fox Theater in Saint Louis 3/14/94 and 3/15/94.  I attended the show on the 15th and it was the first time Corduroy was played.  I have a crowed sourced version, but the quality is not good.  Does anyone know of a good copy of this show?  Could this be a future Vault show?