Should there be a poll filter so we can easily view poll questions?

Should there be a poll filter so we can easily view poll questions? 6 votes

Yes
33% 2 votes
Maybe
33% 2 votes
No
33% 2 votes

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    I don't know, should there be?
    www.myspace.com
  • A poll about a poll?  How avant garde!
    Someone please vote in this poor person's poll already! 
    www.myspace.com
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Is it difficult now to view poll questions? 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Is it difficult now to view poll questions? 
    No, it is not difficult, it would just be helpfu! if I just wanted to respond to them.
    Thank you @oftenreading I like your footer quote, but I think you are more than just a book amongst the many.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,620
    What gets filtered out in a poll filter?  Is this a pour-through poll?  Would this help?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Folks! I don’t know how much time is left but please vote! Turn out so far seems historically low. 
    www.myspace.com
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    Folks! I don’t know how much time is left but please vote! Turn out so far seems historically low. 
    Complacency rules the day. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Thank you @brianlux nice photo... Any non poll questions would become filtered out....  I was just in the mood for responding to poll questions on Sunday evening!

brianlux said:
    What gets filtered out in a poll filter?  Is this a pour-through poll?  Would this help?

Thank you for your continued support, monitoring and encouragement @The Juggler  
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    2 yes, 2 no.   This one is going to be a photo finish!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • @mcgruff10 we also have one maybe!
    Thank you @brianlux nice photo... Any non poll questions would become filtered out....  I was just in the mood for responding to poll questions on Sunday evening!

brianlux said:

Thank you for your continued support, monitoring and encouragement @The Juggler  
    Oh my!  Filtering out anything not related to the thread topic would severely shorten the length of many a thread here.  Maybe not a bad thing!  :lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• @brianlux - yes but the whole point of a filter option would be not to even read thread titles in the main topic page, just poll topics.... Like how Pearl Jam have alphabetical filters for what songs they play live and how many times they have been played. Btw I find that very useful and interesting, thank you for the stats Pearl Jam people.
    @brianlux - yes but the whole point of a filter option would be not to even read thread titles in the main topic page, just poll topics.... Like how Pearl Jam have alphabetical filters for what songs they play live and how many times they have been played. Btw I find that very useful and interesting, thank you for the stats Pearl Jam people.
    Another day where I can say "Learned something new everyday."  :smile: 

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    @brianlux - yes but the whole point of a filter option would be not to even read thread titles in the main topic page, just poll topics.... Like how Pearl Jam have alphabetical filters for what songs they play live and how many times they have been played. Btw I find that very useful and interesting, thank you for the stats Pearl Jam people.
    Ooooh.  Well now it makes sense.  Cool idea!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • A poll about a poll?  How avant garde!

I feel privileged.  My vote created a three way tie!

Spin those 33 and a thirds!