2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,506
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:
    Wasn’t Target Field rumoured as a possible Minni show?

what about Quebec City again if it is not Montreal?
    Videotron Centre had a clause that it was to be the only QC show if they were playing there in 2016. I wonder if that is still in play. 
    Where is the videotron centre?

Old Quebec is a treasure..."Chez Boulay" is an insanely good restaurant, and the craft beer literally flows through the streets.
    I would love to go there.  Good for two nights or do I need more time?
    2 days in QC is plenty, the Videotron Centre was a cool new arena, not close to the old city though. ....I'd go back there too
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    Looking up possible Toronto dates and notice that Scotiabank is one busy arena. Not much room at all to fit anything in there. 
    Unfortunately.
    Hamilton?
  • Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    My guess is 11:59pm announcement of new album drop and NA tour dates, it'll still technically be December 12 cold full moon, a Friday release date, and tie in the (cold) full moon artwork circulating.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,941
    This makes sense in a way

Tour the Midwest/rust belt /swing states before the election in the fall

knock out states that won’t be involved // already blue states as well as Canada in the spring 
    This jives with this.....not necessarily the states or anything.  But possibly two separate mini tours, before and after Europe

@dimitrispearljam, any deep dish pizza on the menu? 
    not for spring
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Videotron Centre had a clause that it was to be the only QC show if they were playing there in 2016. I wonder if that is still in play. 

Old Quebec is a treasure..."Chez Boulay" is an insanely good restaurant, and the craft beer literally flows through the streets.

Oh you would definitely be good for two nights. It also depends on the time of year and what you enjoy. The great beer and restaurants alone can keep you busy for a couple of days. There's l'Ile D'Orléans that's a beautiful spot in the summer, and waterfalls literally minutes away from the city. The great thing about the food is that depending on where you go, you can get a chef level meal for 25$.

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    awilkins said:
    My guess is 11:59pm announcement of new album drop and NA tour dates, it'll still technically be December 12 cold full moon, a Friday release date, and tie in the (cold) full moon artwork circulating.
    Might Cold Confession be on the tracklist?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,021
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Oh you would definitely be good for two nights. It also depends on the time of year and what you enjoy. The great beer and restaurants alone can keep you busy for a couple of days. There's l'Ile D'Orléans that's a beautiful spot in the summer, and waterfalls literally minutes away from the city. The great thing about the food is that depending on where you go, you can get a chef level meal for 25$.
    nice!  I ll be in touch if we go. Thank you for the info.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Quebec City 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662
    This makes sense in a way

Tour the Midwest/rust belt /swing states before the election in the fall

knock out states that won’t be involved // already blue states as well as Canada in the spring 
    This jives with this.....not necessarily the states or anything.  But possibly two separate mini tours, before and after Europe

@dimitrispearljam, any deep dish pizza on the menu? 
    not for spring
    Thats what I was thinking with Dimi's comment there... sounds like 2 mini tours and hes mentioned the election year many times
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,922
    This spring tour has to include NYC right?
  • Options
    molecule said:
    stay tune

Charlie Brown lives in Minnesota, right?
    Yes he is from Minnesota.
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 655
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Take an extra day for sure it's a great place.
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 652
    Milwaukee has a great new arena that was designed for great sound
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    Looking up possible Toronto dates and notice that Scotiabank is one busy arena. Not much room at all to fit anything in there. 
    Unfortunately.
    Hamilton?
    If they play Hamilton the pre party at the Honest Lawyer will be epic. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Anytime! I try to visit as much as I can, so I have lots of spots memorized lol :)

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Anytime! I try to visit as much as I can, so I have lots of spots memorized lol :)
    I like craft beer a lot, I ll definitely need some recommendations.   

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    Welp...I just texted my sister in law in Nashville and put a "hold" on the spare bedroom for Spring. I hope it gets put to use or she will charge me a cancellation fee and my wallet will hate me even more.
  • Options
    Dimi, will I have to spend my money before Christmas?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    awilkins said:
    awilkins said:
    Might Cold Confession be on the tracklist?
    Would just be nice that all these tours mean the new album is close to being done, is now finished.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    The wait is not killing me , back in Jan when we started talking about 2019 , I just kind of shrugged it off , I have not been this excited in a while. Also leaving in the Northeast time to re-new my passport , plenty of time to get it before spring.
  • Options
    Can somebody hook me up with easiest way to apply and get a passport? I have to get my wife one. We live in NYC and need it fir Canada. 
  • Options
    Current rumor list.  Are we missing anything?  Let's keep this ongoing.
    SPRING
    1.  TN show (Nashville or Memphis)
    2.  Toronto show(s)
    3.  Canada shows within driving distance of Toronto
    4.  Southwest show(s)
    5.  Chicken and waffles
    6.  Fish and chips
    7.  Maple syrup
    8.  BBQ
    FALL
    7.  Chicago (has to be Wrigley)
    8.  Your wallet is fucked.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    nicknyr15 said:
    Can somebody hook me up with easiest way to apply and get a passport? I have to get my wife one. We live in NYC and need it fir Canada. 
    https://www.usa.gov/passport
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,618
    Hoping for Buffalo, Toronto, and Montreal
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/have-passport/renew.html
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,430
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Can you guys up there make sure Gruffy doesn’t put ice on his Red vino ...

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/have-passport/renew.html
    Thanks everyone! I just realized we can travel to Canada with an enhanced license. I will get one of those. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

Good luck with that lol
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    erebus said:

I thought that is how Canadians drink wine?
  • Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    D-Rod said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Anybody know the final Canadian odds from 2016?
    They were bad lol GA was possibly in single digits or low teens. Can’t recall exact odds but I didn’t win Toronto reserved or GA in 2016
    And Toronto 2016 night 2 was added later with out fan club tix.  Exactly like Night 2 for Ziggo 2020 
    I got amazing seats for that show, no thanks to 10C. In fact, ever since the lottery started I haven't gotten a single hometown show.
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)