Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    I can’t stop opening this thread this is exciting!
    Yeah, this is not good for productivity!
    +2 but it sure is fun speculating:)
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    What was up with the “pigs do fly” comment/hint above? Arkansas or something?
    Or maybe Carolina? They love pigs in their bbq there.
    Too vague. LeafsJaysRaptors and Dimi give us solid info. If someone else wants to fluff us, I say drop the info or piss off.
    Gear down big shifter!  
    Sorry!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    jjflash said:

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,038
    pjl44 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Too vague. LeafsJaysRaptors and Dimi give us solid info. If someone else wants to fluff us, I say drop the info or piss off.
    Gear down big shifter!  
    Sorry!
    Lol, all good.  We all got pj tour fever!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Fuck it doing all Canadian shows and hopefully 1 impossible to get US show. 
    That's the spirit!  =)
    Oh wow, niiiiiice.  Make sure to wear your toque! (Did I use that right?)
    Oh ya for sure! You are going to fit right in!
    My wife needs her passport.  Eh!
    Ok dial it back just a bit lol. 
    Is it easy to exchange dollars for loonies and toonies in order to buy poutine and beaver tails? Can we go to Timmies?
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Gear down big shifter!  
    Sorry!
    Lol, all good.  We all got pj tour fever!!
    I just miss the good old days when people would hit you with the intel but be (justifiably) cagey about the source. Now it's all "hmmmmmmm I hope you like bananas!"
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,043
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    That's the spirit!  =)
    Is it easy to exchange dollars for loonies and toonies in order to buy poutaine and beaver tails? Can we go to Timmies?
    1 USD can get you a whole lot of loonies and toonies!
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    bbiggs said:
    How about this one...will all 4 N.A. time zones be getting shows? 
    St John's, Halifax, Anchorage, and Honolulu?!??!!? SWEET!
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    That's the spirit!  =)
    Is it easy to exchange dollars for loonies and toonies in order to buy poutaine and beaver tails? Can we go to Timmies?
    1 USD can get you a whole lot of loonies and toonies!
    Did I earn my Canadian citizen merit badge?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    That's the spirit!  =)
    Is it easy to exchange dollars for loonies and toonies in order to buy poutine and beaver tails? Can we go to Timmies?
    Given the exchange rate, you aren’t going to want to switch to Canadian dollars. Paying with a cc or us money will work out better for you
  • Options
    "hmmmmmmm I hope you like bananas!"
    So, first ever PJ show in Costa Rica?  'Bout time.

I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    kaw753 said:
    bbiggs said:
    How about this one...will all 4 N.A. time zones be getting shows? 
    St John's, Halifax, Anchorage, and Honolulu?!??!!? SWEET!
    Let me re-phrase...is it likely the 4 continental US time zones will get shows? 
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    That's the spirit!  =)
    Yup, your good 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    ddeschler said:

They played there, 2011

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ddeschler said:

11/20/11
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 290
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    That's the spirit!  =)
    Why, yes you did.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    “The waiting is the hardest part”-Tom Petty

• Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    PJNB said:
    Looking up possible Toronto dates and notice that Scotiabank is one busy arena. Not much room at all to fit anything in there. 
    There are some opening after Sunday April 12th but you have to factor in Leafs and Raptor playoffs.  My guess would be early May for 2 shows.  That would be the 2nd round and we all know the Leafs won’t be playing then......sorry, I’m a Hab’s fan.  I’m also aware they won’t be playing in early May either. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,091
    jefft said:
    PJNB said:
    Looking up possible Toronto dates and notice that Scotiabank is one busy arena. Not much room at all to fit anything in there. 
    If it spring it could be really busy if the leafs make playoffs and raptors.
    Or regular season?  🤷‍♂️
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    are they playing yellowknife?
    Not this time. I heard Dildo NFLD has a chance though! 

Isn't Jimmy Kimmel the mayor there?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    wsimon74 said:
    Dimi, any southwest US dates (CA, AZ, CO)? Opening Show in Seattle?  
    I doubt Seattle unless it is back to the ballpark. Seattle currently doesn't have an arena. WAMU Theater is our largest venue right now (aside from stadium and ballpark) at 7,200 until our arena construction is complete mid-2021.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    PJNB said:
    jjflash said:

:lol: I'd love to make a trip north of the US border. Went to Quebec year before last w/ my family. PJ would be the perfect excuse to return
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 290
    Well, at least Maroon 5 is coming to Vancouver.   :o
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,660
    Jadler said:
    JimmyV said:
    That moment when potential Canadian shows remind you your passport is expired...
    Same exact thing just happened to me...
    I keep my passport valid I’m good for a Canadian get away I believe I have a few friends up there 👋
    Looking forward to it buddy.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    jeffbr said:
    wsimon74 said:
    I doubt Seattle unless it is back to the ballpark. Seattle currently doesn't have an arena. WAMU Theater is our largest venue right now (aside from stadium and ballpark) at 7,200 until our arena construction is complete mid-2021.

Showbox? Hey one can dream right?
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    wsimon74 said:
    jeffbr said:
    wsimon74 said:

Showbox? Hey one can dream right?
    Ha, that would be my preference! lol. I was at the 2 Showbox shows that were warm-ups for the Riot Act tour, and it was pretty crazy in there. Wouldn't mind a repeat of that as a warm-up for this tour!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Unfortunately.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Has Toronto ever had a crappy show?! For some reason pj takes it to the next level when playing there!!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Has Toronto ever had a crappy show?! For some reason pj takes it to the next level when playing there!!
    Quiet Mike!