Options

2020 United States & Canada Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413

new pj album title .:

"why now u dont bitching?? Reloaded"

dedicated to all complaining and bitching that they play even flow fast,about being political,about eddie play the uke ,about only 1 album the last decade,about merch lines,about analog singles,about all the worlds first problems we as fans have.,.,

they love us so much,so the new album is about us!!

have a good one..people,,fun year ahead..much love.

ps..you heard it here second..pretty sure alternative nation will know all first 1!!!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    for the record..srtatistically speaking..
    10c never anounced a tour with newsletter..
    they announced the LB in the newsletter..one day after than usual/11th 
    My corn flakes have officially been pissed in. 
    🤣🤣🤣☝️☝️

• Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,211

new pj album title .:

dedicated to all complaining and bitching that they play even flow fast,about being political,about eddie play the uke ,about only 1 album the last decade,about merch lines,about analog singles,about all the worlds first problems we as fans have.,.,

ps..you heard it here second..pretty sure alternative nation will know all first 1!!!

Thanks Dimi, see you Monday for the tour announcement. 1 more weekend to wait.

• Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 129

new pj album title .:

Cheers to that!

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    These are the best times!  Cryptic posts on media, tour rumors...I love it!  Enjoy it. Never know when it might end. 
    Agreed. This is the beginning of another multi-year journey with this band.  We are fortunate.

Right?!?  Almost 30 years later and seeing these tour rumors and artwork posts make me feel the same as I did waiting for new PJ news to drop when I was a teenager. It’s a unique feeling that I don’t get from any other band. Luckily the band we all gravitated to is the one that’s still around with extremely passionate fans and excitement around them
    Same here. I was 13-14 when I discovered them in 92/93. Joined the 10C (128xxx), saw them at Soldier Field (first concert) and have literally grown up with them as the soundtrack to my life for 28 of my 40 years.  My next show will be #100 (PJ & EV).  Especially now, since we only get an album every 5-6 years, I appreciate that they are still rocking and still give me that same feeling of excitement that no other band can.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    PLEASE no fucking baseball stadiums in 2020. I love you Pearl Jam, but stop trying to make me like baseball. I do not like baseball stadiums for rock shows, baseball jerseys for tour shirts, baseball cards, baseball posters, baseball fucking beer coasters. Lets just rock the fuck out.
  • Options
    mr.macmr.mac Posts: 162
    I could be misremembering this, but didn't the Can't Deny Me announcement come on a Saturday? 
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Chris519 said:
    PLEASE no fucking baseball stadiums in 2020. I love you Pearl Jam, but stop trying to make me like baseball. I do not like baseball stadiums for rock shows, baseball jerseys for tour shirts, baseball cards, baseball posters, baseball fucking beer coasters. Lets just rock the fuck out.
    Did we just become friends? Yep!!!
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,036
    Chris519 said:
    I like baseball but can't stand the baseball stadium shows.  Better than nothing though
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Chris519 said:
    I love baseball but agree with everything here
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,788
    Chris519 said:
    At least one hockey arena tour... with a GA Pit ON ICE!
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 494
    edited January 2020
    Chris519 said:
    I love baseball but agree with everything here
    Cubs fan since I was a kid, and agree, arena shows 100%, all the way. (that being said, I'll take what I can get!!)  
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,711
    I love baseball stadiums, but dont care for baseball.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,974
    Baseball stadiums in cities > sheds in the sticks

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Chris519 said:

Wrigley 18 vs Phili 16..... I don’t dig stadiums
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,884
    Stadiums SUCK. PERIOD. Anyone using the better than nothing argument, please don’t. Anything is better than nothing. Obviously!!!! But baseball stadiums are the absolute worst place to see a concert. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,932
    They're playing arenas in 2 months, so let's focus on that.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,911
    tschav said:
    Chris519 said:
    give me a winnipeg jets/pearl jam jersey like they did with the shirts in 2011 and I'd POOP. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,974
    tschav said:
    Chris519 said:
    give me a winnipeg jets/pearl jam jersey like they did with the shirts in 2011 and I'd POOP. 

On the jersey? Save your money, man. :wink:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    3days said:
    I'm thinking album announcement today, tour announcement Monday. Public onsale a week from today?
    the whole tease shows thats the deal 
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Have we identified the periscopers yet?
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,536
    3days said:
    I'm thinking album announcement today, tour announcement Monday. Public onsale a week from today?
    :open_mouth:
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    3days said:

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    :lol::look_at_the_time:
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,793
    Image result for begging gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,931
    ed243421 said:
    3days said:

I love Porky's!!!
  • Options
    molecule said:
    leebug87 said:

What is that?
    Sirens II
  • Options
    Where are they expected to play in Oakland?
    i am lost, i'm no guide, but i'm by your side
    i am right by your side...
  • Options
    leebug87 said:
    Where are they expected to play in Oakland?
    18-19
  • Options
    ed243421 said:
    3days said:

I love Porky's!!!
    "Enough wool in there to knit a sweater"