Options

Everything Must Go Merch Sale!!! (T-Shirts, Posters, Vinyl, Picks, DVDs, Books, etc)

Hey everyone,

If something interests you, do not hesitate to contact me. I’m very motivated to move these items…I need the space and the money for the arrival of my baby daughter/ PJ-lover!

This is an updated listing of all that remains of the Pearl Jam merchandise I have decided to part with!

I am sure all the items I am selling will go to new owners who will enjoy them as much as I have over the years.

Most of the items have prices but I am accepting offers on others (please see listing below)

Prices are in USD but am open to any and all serious offers. Preference is local pick-up or shipping within Canada but have no issues shipping worldwide at buyer’s expense.

Feel free to e-mail me at: raymondtomasino@outlook.com :) 

Once again, thanks for looking; cheers!

Photo 1- 4 pack of PJ/ EV Pins: $40                          

4 pack Guitar Picks + Choker Necklace: $45

Photo 2- T-Shirts:

Men’s Large:

Pearl Jam/ Rollins Band: $40

Ten Club Shirts- $35 each

Bridge School Donor: $35

Men’s Medium:

Eddie Vedder Solo 2008 Tour- $45

Pearl Jam World Tour Eagle/Fist: $40

Photo 3- Ames Bros Versus Pearl Jam Hardcover Book with Limited Edition Signed and Numbered /350 Ames Bros Print: $150

Photo 4-  Pearl Jam/ Neil Young DVD’s: Send me your offers

Photo 5- PJ20 Promotional Movie Screening Poster: $60

Photo 6- 2006-2016 Ten Club Annual Vinyl Singles (Never been played): $200 for the set

Photo 7- Profesional plaque Old School Black and White Pearl Jam Photo (ready to hang): $45

Photo 8- PJ Miscellaneous: Replica Laminated Backstage Pass/ Replica Signature Photo/ PJ 20 Promotional Ad: Send me your offers 😊

Photo 9- Eddie Vedder 2008 Solo Tour Playbill Book (x 2): $20 each

Photo 10- Pearl Jam Books: Send me your offers

Photo 11- Pearl Jam Ten Club DEEP Magazines: $120 for the set