Sketchbook Project

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
I finally signed up for the Sketchbook Project from the Brooklyn Art Library. This is my first drawing in the book they ask a participant to use.
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Tagged:

Comments

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Do they give you a certain book to use?
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Just read about the project, pretty cool!! Have fun with it!!
    yes you buy a certain book that’s then included in their catalogue 
  • You should join the Joey Feldman page on FB and participate in Inktober.  You'd enjoy that.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Search for The Sketchbook Project as it details the cost and book size, etc.

Next drawing 

There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • eddyceddyc Posts: 1
    My daughter did the Sketchbook Project in 2018.  One of her pages was inspired by the song Unthought Known.  She said the line "See the path cut by the moon, for you to walk on" inspired this picture:

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    eddyc said:
    My daughter did the Sketchbook Project in 2018.  One of her pages was inspired by the song Unthought Known.  She said the line "See the path cut by the moon, for you to walk on" inspired this picture:

Awesome!