FS: Early Band Signed Photo - SOLD

cameronoconnorcameronoconnor Posts: 777
edited October 2019 in Lost Dogs
FS: Early Band Signed Photo. Hand signed by Eddie, Mike, Stone and Jeff. Was purchased a while back as a display (photo attached) which due to being quite old had frame damage as well as some matt issues. The only issue with this item is that the actual print has been block mounted which I discovered during the restoration of the display which is a bummer however a really nice piece which I estimate the sigs to be from around 1991-1992. Hard to find item. I did some research and one of the previous sales history was from an auction house Bonhams and Goodman in 2007 which I believe would have been when the display was actually made as fits in with the replica passes included in the display.

I have had it fully professionally framed and restored including all new matt and gallery style frame. (not museum quality glass however not the rubbish stuff either). I decided to not include the two passes that were originally framed as they were both replica passes once inspected after removal and have no significance or value. As you can see i have just picked it up from the framer as still has the plastic on the frame job.

$750USD which inclusive of full packaging, express post and full insurance from Australia. Item will be packed very carefully and I have sent many framed items international without incident however it will be insured for any piece of mind. Payment via paypal. PM any questions and please read the description first

Post edited by cameronoconnor on

Comments